Aomine x Kuroko : "Perfect Shot" ~ Yaoi Lemon One-Shot

((Hey guys! so this is this is my first story to this bundle of Kuroko no Basuke stories that I want to make, this one is a YAOI!!! teehee XD but I'm also trying not to spoil anything for the people who are still watching KnB and don't know what happened yet, if I do then sorry XP well anyways enjoy!))

*WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!: THE STORY YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ CONTAINS YAOI! THAT ALSO MEANS 'BOY X BOY' AND SEXUAL RELATIONS BETWEEN TWO GUYS!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!*

That night it was pretty chilly, it was the night after Seirin High School Vs. Touou Academy at the Winter Cup Basketball Championship. Unexpectedly Kuroko had asked the Coach if he could see Aomine for something important, she can't really control him anyways, so she accepted. Kuroko went on his own, while the rest of the team returned home. "Why'd you suddenly call me out here, Tetsu?" Aomine asked, looking annoyed yet confused/ concerned. "Let me be direct. Aomine-kun... Teach me to shoot." Kuroko replied with a straight face. "What?!.." Aomine asks, "You heard correctly, I'd like you to teach me to shoot, your the best shooter I know so far, so teach me" Kuroko said, once again not even bothering to ask, rather he just sort of demanded. '...Tch! This guy! he thinks he can just call me out here and make me teach him to shoot?! Ugh what a pain...well I might as well teach him, I came all the way here after all, but he better show some damn progress and beat the next team they challenge..' Aomine thought to himself.

"Tch.. fine.." he said as he crossed his arms and looked down at Kuroko with a slightly annoyed face. "Thanks.." Kuroko blinked and turned around walking to the near by basketball court. "Alright, show me whatcha got" Aomine said to Kuroko as he readied himself to shoot. 'this guys form is totally off too... will he really be able fix his shooting in time for his next game?..' Aomine thought to himself as he watched Kuroko very closely from the side. Aomine's eyes run over Kuroko's body slowly, he had a slight smirk on his face, 'tetsu... your sorta small.. I guess i never really noticed it.. I've gotten taller too..' Aomine thought, he was in deep thought while looking at Kuroko and didnt realize Kuroko standing in front of him with a basketball at his side asking, "how was it?". Aomine suddenly popped back into reality after hearing Kuroko's voice, "Hn? what?" Aomine asked, "You seemed to be deep in thought there" Kuroko said.

"O-oh.. it was nothing, just thinking about something.." Aomine said while looking down with a slight smile. 'What was he thinking about?..' Kuroko thought, a little confused, "so now what? are you gonna teach me something?" Kuroko asks with a straight face again. "U-uh .. yeah sure, okay get ready to shoot again in your stance and just stay there" Aomine says, he walks around Kuroko as he follows what he had said, Aomine brought Kuroko's elbows down a bit, straightened out his shoulders, and bent his knees. "Hmm.. I guess you look semi-presentable now.." Aomine said, "remember this position..kay' take a shot" Aomine added, and stepped back to allow Kuroko to shoot.

The ball flew into the air, 'I think he could possibly make it in a couple more tries, he's close' Aomine thought to himself as he watched the ball hit the rim and bounce back. Kuroko bent down picking it up, "okay get into the position again" Aomine ordered, "okay" Kuroko replied as he did what was told. This time Aomine went behind Kuroko and lined their arms up together, Aomine's big hands over Kuroko's as they held the ball together, Kuroko's black flushed against Aomines torso. "okay now lets shoot together, this time follow my movements.." Aomine said as Kuroko nodded, they both shot together this time the ball made it through the hoop with perfection, a "perfect shot". Aomine had a slight blush only now noticing the awkward position they were both in. Kuroko still had his hands up in the air from making the shot, he didn't noticed that Aomine had slithered his big hands down his sides and held onto hips. Aomine leaned down so his mouth was to Kuroko's ear, "Tetsu..I wan't you.." Aomine said, his voice filled with lust as his warm breath moved over Kuroko's ear and down to his neck, causing him to shiver.