PROMises

Rosaline rummaged through Stifler's kitchen, looking for something to eat. Her robe closed to where her breasts were covered but her lower half was showing which she didn't care. She walked back out into the sitting area eating a bag of chips. She heard Kevin talking to them. 

Rose almost bursted out laughing when she heard Jim speak in a kung fu movie voice "heir tiger-style kung-fu is strong; but our dragon style will defeat it!"

Oz then joined in, using the same voice "The Sha-lin masters from east and west must unite!"
Rosaline snorted and sat beside Oz, fixing the robe to covering herself more. "You guys are losers" She ate some more chips

Oz wraps an arm around her shoulders "Yeah but you chose to become our friend and be apart of our group. So you're gonna have to deal with it!" He chuckled as she threw his arm off of her. 

 "Guys, guys -- you're ruining my moment here." Kevin says laughing, he then stands up on the chair that he was sitting in.  "Now think about it -- no longer will our penises remain flaccid and unused!" 

Rose then interrupted him, "Ah! You forgot vagina! Must I remind you that I don't have a dick" She says laughing a bit as she was eating some more chips.

Kevin smiled a bit "Okay penises, and Vagina" He then continued with his speech "From now on, we fight for every man and women out there who isn't getting laid when he or she should be! This is our day! This is our time! And, by God, we're not gonna let history condemn us to celibacy! We will make a stand! We will succeed! We will get laid!" 

The group threw a fist in the air and yelled out in joy. Rose then smirked, "Alright, well since we made this pact...we all have to atleast get laid at prom" She proposed as she got up, being pulled back down onto the couch by Oz, who she hit. He chuckled and lets her go, "Alright! It's a deal!" Oz exclaims.

"Yeah but the problem is, we need dates" Jim says with a long sigh. "I would tell you guys how women work but it's going to be very complicated" Rose replies as she threw the now empty bag of chips away. "But it comes with a price!" She crosses her arms as she stood in front of them.

Jim stands up and points at her "First off what's the price?" Rose smirks, "Give me your shirt" She looked at him with a smug look. Jim sighs a bit while muttering fine. He took off his shirt and threw it to her. 

"Thanks!" She smiles and turns around, facing away from the guys. She drops the robe and slips on the shirt. "Now time to go and find my pants..." She whispers. She turns around and see the guys with their mouths open. "Oh grow up! You're going to see a half naked woman atleast once in your life!" She laughs as she walks past them. 

"What about the deal?" Jim whined a bit. "I'll educate you once I find my pants!" Rose replies while going upstairs. 

Rose comes back down stairs with her pants on, "Alright boys, Im going to teach you everything about women" She says smirking.

Short Chapter! But there is more to come! Hope you guys like it :) ~ Author-chan