I wasn't exactly popular, but best friends with them. Little did I know. Something I did this year. Changed my whole reputation of being a 'non popular'.

School went by, and all anyone was asking me was, 'what happened!', when I mean everyone, I mean our friends. I just ignored it. Luckily for me, Hayley was in a different part of school.

It was soon lunch, and I ordered Post mates for everyone. I knew their orders perfectly.

I told them I ordered food, and they seemed happy. I just wanted them to forget whatever Hayley said. I came back with the bags of food in my hand. I sat down in between Lauren and Johnny. Since it was the only seat left at the table.

"Woah, that's a lot of food." Lauren said, eyeing the food.

"Well, I ordered everyone's favorites." I said with a smile. I then started to read off the sandwiches' lables. "A vegan wrap for Jayden. A..." and then I went on. (A/N, I'm making these sandwiches up. Cause Idk their real favorites, just saying.) "A chicken wrap with no mushroom, extra pesto, no carrots. No mint, but only spinach. And a gluten free wrap with a little bit of pepper inside. For Juan." I saw his face when I said Juan.

"Stop calling me that!" her said in frustration.

"Ok, I don't really care about the lovey nicknames you guys have for each other. But, how the hell did you know his order? You two hate each other." Carson asked.

"Um, I know everyone's order. What are you talking about?" I asked as I put a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Well, no one knows his EXACT order. I didn't even know more than half of that! And you did?" Lauren said, and I just didn't want to tell them. I looked at Johnny, and we both shook our heads. "Why are you two shaking your heads?" lauren added.

"Uh-, nothing." I stuttered, everyone knew I was lying.

"Whatever. I'm gonna get it out of Hayley later. But, for now. Are y'all coming to my party tonight?" Lauren asked.

"One, you cant get it out of Hayley. Two, mom and dad are gonna kill you." Johnny said, talking to Lauren.

"Yeah, he's actually right Lauren. You wont get it out of Hayley anytime soon. Or ever." I said, and then continued, "Also, I may or may not be able to go." I said, and her mouth dropped.

"No! You better come! But, why cant you?" Lauren asked.

"My mom is having ANOTHER city meeting. And, my stepdad is leaving tomorrow. And I have to pack some things so we could continue to remodel my kitchen." I explained, and Lauren seemed sad.

"Come on! My parents are always gone! And, Jerry went with them, finally!" Lauren said in relief.

We talked, and talked until they pushed me to come. And I gave in. "Ok, but I need to go dress shopping! I literally have nothing to wear!" I complained, and the girls gave me a look.

"What do you mean you have 'nothing' to wear? You have a walk in closet filled from top to bottom!" Emily said, and we ended up laughing, until....Julie. UH! Everyone's least favorite. Except for Juan.

"Hey babe." She said to Johnny, an dsat straight on his lap and planted a kiss on his lips. Everyone faked barfed, and they finally pulled away. "Ew, get a room." Lauren said, and everyone nodded, except for the two.

"Why wont you just leave?" Julie said with a sassy tone.

"Fine, you ruined this moment anyway!" Jayden yelled, and we all left. Then it was just John and Julie at the table.

"Hey guys!" Hayley said as she ran to us.

"Kenz! I need to talk to you now!" Johnny said, and I shook my head.