After I finished he stood up to his full height, and I copied his action after putting back all the things that I used back in the box. I wanted to pick up the box so I put my hand on the wall so that I could lean down to pick up the first aid kit when I felt something sharp dig into my skin.

I hissed in pain and held my bleeding palm to my chest, cradling it. I rolled my eyes for not noticing the remaining small shards of what was before a mirror, I was about to bend down again to pick up the kit when a hand stopped me.

I looked back and saw Hunter looking down at my hand, he picked up the kit and sat down on the bench again. He looked at me as if to say "come here", I was about to sit in front of him when his hand pulled me to sit on his lap.

I shifted in his lap while he was opening up the kit and started taking out the things that he needed, he started disinfecting my cut and then he gently wrapped up my hand. I could feel his hot breath on my neck, his lips went to my ear and whispered "You've made me angry." he started.

I looked down at my fingers not knowing what to say, "Coming to a dangerous place like this without telling me and then pretending to be Joey's girlfriend. You're really testing my anger aren't you?" he continued.

"Why are you assuming that I was pretending?" I said as I got up from his lap and turned around to face an angry Hunter. I think this is a perfect example of why people should think twice before talking.

He didn't respond instead he stood up as well intimidating me with his towering height,"It was not an assumption, it's a fact" he says with a heated glare.

"So if you knew that why would you do that to Joey? He did nothing wrong! And you just punched him out of nowhe-" I said but was cut off by Hunter's booming voice.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE DID NOTHING WRONG! HE TOUCHED WHAT'S MINE, HE ALMOST KISSED YOU!"

I glared at him, "Why would you overreact like that over a kiss? You pushed him away before it even happened! Even if it did, it is just a kiss! Nothing else." I stated.

"What do you mean nothing else? It's your first kiss, it's supposed to be with me." he glared back, taking a step towards me.

"What if I want my first kiss to be with Joey? Huh? You can't control my life. Who are you to stop me from kissing hi-" I was interrupted when Hunter punched a locker, destroying it.

"I'm going to fucking kill him"

It took me a second to understand who he was talking about, "Oh no you wo-" I was interrupted yet again when he punched the locker, his fists bloody once again.

I thought he was done punching the locker but he wasn't, he kept drawing back his fists and slamming them into the poor demolished locker that was barely hanging on.

After a couple of punches he finally turned around to face me, sweat trickled down his face as he glared at the floor, his chest heaving up and down from his heavy breaths.

I didn't know what to do at the moment and I doubted that a hug would calm him down at this point, so I just stared at him until he decided to move. He walked towards the bench and sat down, resting his head on his hands and while taking calculated breaths.

"Come here" his low, raspy voice sent shivers down my spine. I'll make an educated and safe decision to stop arguing against him, for now.

I took small steps towards him and once I was in front of him I stopped and looked down to meet his icy eyes. I wanted to look away but it was like someone chained me down and caged me in place, a couple of seconds pass of us just staring at each other when his hands moved and pulled me into his lap.

"You belong here" Hunter grumbled as he put his face in the crook of my neck. I wanted to laugh at his caveman like behaviour, but I held it in because it wasn't appropriate at the moment.

"Mmm" I responded, while brushing his dark hair with my fingers.

His arms tightened around me in a protective way but pain shot up my body that made me jump off of his lap. I hissed grabbing my side, I lifted up my shirt a bit and was reminded of the black bruise on my ribs. I pressed it again only for it to get more painful that it already is, well that was a stupid decision.

"Baby why are you crying?" Hunter said as he wiped the tears that started rolling down my cheeks.

I responded with a whimper while still holding my side, he looked down and lifted up my shirt to see what was wrong. His calloused hand grazed the bruise, his eyes held silent anger as he stared at my injury.

Hunter's cold eyes became even angrier when he looked up into my teary eyes, "I swear to fucking god they're fucking dead!" his voice boomed.

I wiped my tears and running mascara with the sleeve of my shirt before I spoke up with a shaky voice, "I want to go home."

He quickly nodded and went to grab his gym bag, I pulled out my phone to check the time when I saw a couple of messages from an unknown number.

"Hey, sorry about earlier" was the first text.

"If you haven't guessed already, I'm really shit at thinking of a plan on the spot" read the second one.

Oh, this must be Joey.

"Btw it's Joey"

There we go.

I was about to send a text back when Hunter spoke up, "Let's go."

I looked up at him and nodded, he turned around and opened the door for me to exit while he followed after me. I scanned the warehouse to see that it was empty, how long did we spend in that damn changing room?

I snapped my head back to see Hunter walk towards the big metal door that lead outside, I started speed walking to catch up to his long strides. My side was still aching me and walking around didn't help but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

We started walking towards his car when I remembered that I came with mine, I don't usually like to drive that's why I either take the bus or walk that's why I barely use it.

"Hunter, I drove here with my car so I'll just drive home alone." I announced. He turned around with a straight face.

"Where is it?" he asked.

"I parked it behind the warehouse, it's around there" I replied while gesturing to the area that I parked my car in.

He nodded while pulling out his phone, he dialled a number and placed the device against his ear.

"Hey, I need you to drive a car to the address that I'll send you right now" he ordered and hung up the call.

Hunter looked at me and extended his arm towards me with an open palm, "Give me your car keys" I hesitantly nodded and handed me the keys that I had stuffed in the waistband of my tights along with the other things that I brought.

A second later someone emerges from the warehouse and grabs the keys that Hunter gives him, the guy glances at me and gives me a wink when Hunter growls at him while saying and I quote "Stay the fuck away."

Hunter turns back towards his car and slides into the driver's seat, I follow suite and hop into the passenger's seat while he turned on the engine. He pulled out of the parking space and drove in the direction of my home, but at an intersection he took the wrong turn.

"Umm Hunty- I mean Hunter, you took the wrong turn." I said while almost calling him by the nickname that I gave him as a child.

"No, I didn't baby" he replied.

I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion, "Yes you did my apartment is on the other side."

"Baby we're not going to your home, we're going to mine."

A.N

Hello,

What do you guys hope to see in this relationship? Hopefully some steamy parts will come soon! Anyway don't forget to vote and comment, and like always have a great day! :)

Truly yours,

R&N