Chapter 2

I just turn around to see Jaxon and I walk past him and go to my locker. I grab my lunch and walk back to the cafeteria. Jaxon and  his crew right behind me.

"So where did you move from?" Jenna asks

I just ignore her and keep walking and play my music again.

"Hey I'm talking to you." The perky voice long gone

"Hey I'm ignoring you" I say "take a hint" I mutter

I sit at a random table and Jenna sits with me  Jaxon, Noah and Mason sits with a group of other people they don't seem so friendly.

He whispers something to his friends and then points to me then bangs his hands on the table and stands up  Walks over to me. Grabs my arm. And drags me outside.

Like who does he think he is??!?

"Hey let go of me you twat" I say "Who do you think you are"

He doesn't answer but instead let's go and just stands there looking at me.

Me being myself I walk backwards but almost trip.

I close my eyes waiting for the impact of the ground but I never feel it.

I open my eyes to see beautiful Hazel eyes staring at me.

But if these eyes are hazel....then this isn't Jaxon.

They aren't the beautiful dark sea blue I'm got used to for the last 2 hours.

"Uh....who are you let me go you twat" I say

He drops me and steps back

"Ow" I say and stand up and rub my arse I look at who caught me and he is hot. He has amazing brown hair and is fit.

He's not as cute ad Jaxon though

Wait why am I sticking up for Jaxon he's a twat and he tried to kidnap me

Yea and talking to yourself isn't worse then sticking up for Jaxon

I could feel myself do an eye roll

"Your welcome" the other guy says

I glare "I don't remember saying thank you"

Jaxon walks behind me and pulls me to him. I would be lying if I said it didn't feel nice. His touch brings peace and warmth.

"Why are you doing Dante." Jaxon growls "This is my turf"

Dante smirks and says "Well this silver haired beauty caught my eye so I couldn't resist. Plus I saved her life"

Jaxon pulls me closer and his eyes darken "She will not be yours. Go away." He growls

"I belong to no one" I snap "You done even know my name Jaxon but I know yours!"

Jaxon eyes widen and I glare at him

"My name is Ariana you twat."

"Ooo fiesty I like it" Dante says

I turnround and glare at him. I walk towards him and grab him by his shirt.

"Don't mess with me I don't have time for your games" I growl

Then I walk back inside and go back to the cafeteria and Jenna is still sitting there.....unfortunately.

A few minutes later Jaxon walks back in and sits at my table and Noah and Mason walk over and sit down to.

Then Ashley and her goons join

"Look what you people attract" I mutter "The wicked witches from North,South,East,and West."