3

The next morning I walk into my school, feeling a bit more exhausted than usual.

I turn the first corner to head to art class when Maggie rushes straight into me, making me stumble back.

"OH HEY! Y/n! I want you to meet MY NEW BOYFRIEND", she squeals as she pulls Tom over.

I furrow my eyebrows but quickly offer a smile and wave.

"Hello! I'm Tom," he says with his thick english accent.

"Sup, I am Maggie's wife of 4 years", I say in a serious tone.

His face runs cold and he stares at me for a moment in shock.

I cant help but laugh.

"Im kidding, i'm too good for Maggie," I giggle earning a nudge from her.

"Oh ha, ha," he nervously laughs and I smirk before catching Maggie's death glare.

"Anyway, Y/n, where were you last night?"

"Uh out", I shrug.

"Oh okay, so just fuck me huh?"

"Uhm I don't know if good ole Tom here would like that very much", I joke.

"I'm serious dude we were supposed to meet up last night and work on our project for English," she pouts.

"Oh fuck! I'm soo sorry Mags i totally forgot, I was literally not even thinking about it-"

"I know because you were too busy thinking about Ms.Carpenter", she smirks.

Now it's my turn to give her a death glare.

She seals her lips but not before winking at me playfully.

Tom looks at his phone for a moment before kissing Maggie's cheek.

"Hey babe, I should probably get to class. It was nice meeting you Y/n", he smiles.

I nod before he walks down the hall to wherever he is supposed to be.

Maggie and I make our way into our Art class, sitting in our usual seats and thankfully, Ms.Carpenter is already there.

The word "ART", is written on the white board with a bright red dry erase marker, and soft chatter is to be heard around the room as we wait for class to begin. Sabrina has her nose in some book, cutely her eyes scan each word and her eyebrows furrow as her brain processes the information. Today she is wearing a black skirt with a white blouse and once again red bottom heels to tie the look together. A silver necklace is hanging against the exposed skin on her chest, and a white gold bracelet hangs loosely off her wrist. My eyes trail down to find the title of the work she is reading but I am unsuccessful as it has been covered by a book cover.

The bell rings and the class settles down, looking up at Sabrina waiting for her to begin her lesson.

"Good morning class", she chirps.

Nobody says a single word back... Except me.

"Good morning", I reply, my words trailing off as I realize I am the only one speaking. I discretely nudge Maggie who snickers beside me.

"Thank you Ms.Y/l/n", Sabrina smiles at me.

"So who can tell me what art is," Sabrina moves from behind her desk and sits on the edge of it, facing the class.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I decide to check the new message awaiting me.

she totally eye fucked you 😏

Maggie texted me and I look up to see her actually smirking before typing back a response.

That's where you are wrong! I was eye fucking her 😎

😮

Kidding, I Was checking her out though. She looks really beautiful today...

I'm sorry did you just call a girl BEAUTIFUL?!?!

She isn't just some girl Maggie. She is a woman :)

Bitch im deceased hfjdjfkf

I was about to send another text before a heard someone clear their throat just in front of me.

I hesitantly look up to find a very displeased Sabrina Carpenter.

I offer a shy and guilty smile.

She motions for me to give her my phone, and me not wanting to get on her bad side, I do as requested.

"See me at the end of class," she says sternly.

Once again Maggie snickers beside me, so before Sabrina can see me I punch Maggie in the arm roughly.

"Ow", she exclaims.

I simply smirk and begin paying attention to Ms.Carpenter who has already resumed her lesson...

~~~~~~~

The bell rang and students poured into the halls, meanwhile Maggie and I stayed in Ms.Carpenter's class.

"What are you doing", I giggle as Maggie puts her arm around my shoulder.

"If she is going to give you some sort of cruel and unusual punishment, I wanna watch," she smiles before messing with my hair.

I shake her off me and walk up to Sabrina's desk.

I lean forward and feel intimidating by her smoulder. Breaking away from her intense glance, I nod towards the door, silently telling my best friend to give our teacher and I some space.

After Maggie complies, Sabrina clears her throat and I pull up a chair so I can sit in front of her desk.

She pulls my phone from the inside of her desk and hands it to me.

"Try paying attention to me next time Ms.Y/l/n."

"You have my word, scouts honor," I put my hand over my heart and nod, which brings out a small smile from the brunette.

"Im serious, Im going to have to punish you next time-"

"Please do", I cant help but chuckle at her words.

"If you say so. See you after school then, don't be late, detention is very strict Y/n", she smirks.

My eyebrows raise, slightly taken back by her quick witted response. But I soon nod and stand up, making my way to the door.

Looking back over my shoulder I say:

"See you later Ms.Carpenter"

Updates every Friday