CHAPTER 1

Percy’s POV

I was starting at a new High School. Here is my opinion on a new school. I rather fight monsters and go on dangerous quests any day of the week than go to a new school where I didn’t know anyone. Well I okay, that’s a complete lie. I knew one person that was at the same high school as me now. I arrived at the new school an a half hour early so i can get my schedule. I was going to attend Lakeside High School in California. I opend the double doors. and imeadiately i was lost. I accidently bumped into a girl. I helped her up and asked if she was okay. Once i was sure, i asked her if she knew where the office was. She pointed down the hall and i said thanks. I walked in the door and went to go get my schedule. Ms. Linda was the secretary. She looked about 23. She was bright and cheerful. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Hi sweetie, your name please?" She asked me sweetly. Man, can she tell I'm new? As if reading my mind she said, "I know every single kid in this high school. I can tell who is a new kid." 

“My name is Percy Jackson.” I replied giving my goofy smile.

                 Ms. Linda rumaged aroud her filling desk behind her and pulled out some papers. She then turned around and handed them to me and said, "Here you go Percy Jackson. Here is your locker code, number, and your all important schedule. Also, welcome to Lakeside High School by the way young man."

"Thank you." I replied politely as I grabbed the papers and exited the office.

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR. I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD LIKE THIS UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!