"You do that."

"Hey, Nick says that-"

"Tomlinson, can you tell that boyfriend of yours to get a picture of my better side next scrimmage?" A teasing voice comes from our right. Louis and I both turn to look at Harry, who is sitting at the next table over, clearly eavesdropping.

"Do I look like your personal messenger?"

Harry laughs at that, and takes it as his cue to join us at our table. "Are you studying for the AP Enviro test?"

"Yeah." We say simultaneously.

"Luke took this class last year. He said that Waters makes this one extra hard." Harry rests his hand on his chin.

"What?" Louis squeaks, earning a foul look from the librarian. "What do you mean? He can't do that."

"He's the teacher, Lou. He can do whatever the hell he wants." I say, and Harry nods in agreement.

"Said there's a lot about water pollution and shit on the actual AP test." Harry continues and watches Louis panic.

"But this is, like, the one chapter that I'm not completely sure about. What if I fail this? What am I going to do?"

"Hey, look." Harry places a hand on Louis' shoulder. "If you fail, I'll steal some of my sister's makeup for you."

Louis shoves him away. "You don't share makeup, dipstick."

"Harry," I cut in. "Don't even try. He's a hopeless cause. Do you know if we have conditioning tonight?"

"Coach said it was just a meeting for the new players." Harry says, fiddling with Louis' eyelashes. Louis bats his hand away, annoyed.

"Told you, Niall."

"We don't have to be there?" I ask, hoping the answer is no, so that I can veg and hang out on Writerscape. I've started trying to befriend styleofwonder, and I think it's working. My stupid jokes and unendless praise are feeding their ego enough to at least reply to me, anyway.

"Nope." Harry grins, leaning back into his chair and stretch out his long legs. "Although, I'm going. Just to take the piss out of 'em. There's a pair of twins that seem particularly awkward."

"Don't be a dick to the freshmen." Louis scolds him, although the look on his face tells me he wants to be invited along.

"You wanna come?"

"Yes, please." Louis grins widely. I hold in a laugh. Knew it.

"Do you?" Harry looks to me this time, and I shake my head.

"Studying."

Louis looks at me like I'm crazy, but doesn't say anything. Harry just shrugs and stands up. "Your loss. I'll see you later, Tomlinson."

He leaves our vicinity, and is probably out of the library by the time Louis stops giving me a dirty look and finally speaks up. "What is wrong with you?"

"What?"

"I know that you've had a ridiculous crush on him since last year's camping trip. I know you have. Don't lie about it." Louis points at me, and I just train my eyes on the textbook in front of me. "Why did you pass up a golden opportunity such as this?"

"I don't have a crush on him, idiot. He's just fit to look at s'all." I defend myself, and Louis snorts- he actually snorts.

"I call bs on that one, mate. I know you."

"What even is this? First Nick with Calum, and now you with Harry? I can't even-"

"What about Nick with Calum?" Louis pauses, and I have to rephrase.