how do i stop it

A couple weeks later

Peter's p.o.v
I am sitting in class with my head down my head is pounding and i feel like i'm gonna throw up.
I didn't want my dad's or wade to worry so i just came to school even though i feel terrible.

Just then the bell rang and i got up and walk to my locker.
michelle walked over and said "hey peter you look like crap" i say "i know i feel like crap" she nodded and said "well i'm gonna go to lunch so see you around" i said "see ya" and then she walked away and i lean my head against my locker. Standing up and the bright light's aren't helping my situation.
"Just call your dad's" i look up and see harry leaning his back on the lockers i look around and see nobody is around and say "no" and then i feel it rising fast. I run to the bathroom and a second later i wouldn't of made it. Harry just laughed and i sigh and run a hand through my hair. I wipe my mouth and flush the toilet and then walk out of the stall and wash my hands and sigh i still feel terrible maybe even worse.

After school

I walk home. I make it there harry wasn't shutting up and it just made my head hurt worse.
When i walk through the door i hear steve say "wades in your room" i nod and then walk to my room and toss my bag onto the floor. I was sweating so i pulled my shirt off and heard wade say "welcome home" i nod and then crawl into bed and he said "peter your burning up" i nod and sigh and close my eye's and then i felt the weight leave the bed and then i fell asleep.

Wades p.o.v
I leave peter's room. I close the door behind me and steve looked and said "what's wrong why are you leaving" i said "i think peter's sick" he said "why" i said "because he's burning up and looks paler then usual" steve nodded and then i sat down on the couch.
An hour later i heard a noise come from peters room and i was the only one home except for him of course. I get up and walk in there and see he's now covered up i walk over and feel his forehead and feel it's still extremely warm i sigh and then sit down on the other side of the bed and keep an eye on him.

Another hour later

Peter shot up and i start to say something but then he threw up all over the bed and i quickly got up and he looked upset.
After it calmed down i walk over and help peter out of the bed and he kept saying "sorry" or "i'm sorry" which i responded with "it's fine" i helped him to the couch and he fell back asleep and then i walked back to him room and took the blanket and sheets off of the bed and the pillow cases i threw them in the washer and then sat back down on the couch i layed peter's head on my lap and ran my fingers through his hair. I could feel the heat radiating off of him.

Tony and steve walk through the door and tony looked confused and then the washer went off.
I gently layed peter's head on the couch after getting up and he moved to face the inside of the couch and i motioned for them to follow me and they did we walked to the laundry room and i say "peter woke up and threw up all over the blanket and sheets so i'm washing them" they both nodded and then left.
I switched the stuff to the dryer and then walk back to the living room and get into the same position as before and peter didn't wake up for another couple of hour's.

In the middle of the night i wake up to an empty lap. I wake up more and see look around and see peters bedroom light on.
I get up and walk over and open the door and see peter down on the bed he somehow looked sicker then before i say "peter what are you doing in here" he said "how do i make him stop he won't stop" i quickly walk over and say "who peter who won't stop" he looked scared and i grab his shoulder.
After a few minutes he seemed to calm down. We layed down in his bed he used me as a pillow and fell asleep i didn't i stayed up with him all night worried.

The morning time rolled around and he still looked felt and sounded sick. He kept laying on me even after he woke up i'm not gonna ask him about last night though because i figured that it was just the fever talking.

An hour later

Peter finally sat up and i did too he was looking at the floor.
I say "what are you doing" he didn't answer i was about to say something else but then he got up and walked to the bathroom.
After a few minutes he walked back and then layed back down i hate seeing him like this. I rub his back and he fell asleep and i continued to rub his back.
A few minutes later tony opened the door and i got up and walked out with him. He said "do you think he should go to the doctors" i open the door and look and then say "no it just seems like a normal fever stuff like that" tony nodded and then said "well breakfast is done of you are hungry or if you think he is" i say "i don't think so but i'll ask" he nodded and then i walked back into the room.
I walk over to peter and shake him awake and he moaned and i said "sorry but your dad wanted me to ask if you were hungry" he nodded no and i said "okay i'll be right back" and then kissed his forehead.
I walk out of the room and walk into the kitchen and say "he says no" they both nodded and i start to leave but tony said "are you" i say "not right now i just want to keep an eye on him in case anything happens" he nodded and then i walked to the room and layed down with him while rubbing his back.

Another hour later

Peter woke up and sighed and i said "hey are you feeling better" he nodded no and i say "do you think that you should go see a doctor see if they can do anything" he sat up and said "no i just need air" and then got up and put a shirt on and walked out of the room.
I sigh and stay laying there and the spot he was laying in was extremely warm.

Peter's p.o.v
I am sitting outside the whole world was spinning.
"He's going to leave because your to much work" i blink and he said "you can't escape me peter i'm sticking with you" i run a hand through my hair and swallow hard and stare ahead of me. I hear the door open and i look to see steve.
I sigh and look ahead again and he said "that didn't sound promising" i say "sorry" he said "your forgiven just this once" i don't smile. He sat down next to me and said "it's a litte chilly out" i shrug and he said "everything okay with you and wade i mean" i say "yeah why" he said "just thought i should ask" i nod and say "yeah well were good" he nodded and then looked down and i said "what" he said "peter me and your father we are separating" i stand up and say "what" he said "i'm sorry peter it's just not like what it used to be we fight way more then a normal couple should" i don't say anything i just i feel really really really sick right now but i feel like my feet are stuck in place.
He said "it isn't your fault it's just sometimes people fall out of love and it's better on everyone" i feel myself getting sicker by the second.
Harry said "it is your fault you drove them apart it's all your fault" i finally move and walk away i can't breath i feel like i need to throw up i feel myself sweating it felt like my shirt was suffocating me like it was strangling me.
I am walking around harry wasn't shutting up i felt like i was about to pass out my chest hurt and i just stop walking and lean against a building i put my hands on my head harry still talking just shut up please shut up.
I fall on my butt and felt the puke rising i swallow it.
An hour later i heard my name being called. I look and see wade he saw me and ran over and i just hug him i was crying and i started having trouble breathing again.
I say "i don't think i can do this anymore" he started rubbing my back.

Wades p.o.v
I leave the room to see tony inside and and i look outside to see no peter.
I say "where is peter he said he needed air" tony said "he left steve told him me and him were separating and he left" i said "and you didn't go after him he's sick and probably really upset" and then i run out of the house and yell for peter.
I see him leaning against a building he walked over hugged me tight he still had a fever you could feel it. And he started crying.
Then he said "i don't think i can do this anymore" and i started rubbing his back because i didn't know what else to do. Finally he pulled away and we walked back home and we walked into his room. He layed down in bed and i sat down on the other side of the bed and kept an eye on him.