Part 4: The mission

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, sorry about that" Alexis said and scratched the back of her neck

"So what is your magic again?" Gray asked,

"Oh! I'm an Elemental D.D.G. slayer!"

"D.D.G. slayer?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah! Dragon, Demon, God slayer!" Alexis says and smiles, Team Natsus mouth drop.

"Well... since my brother's busy do you guys want to rest and eat? It was probably a long walk from the guild"

"It was not that long but that would be nice, thank you" Erza says and ruffles Alexis' hair. The girl runs into the kitchen,

"Well she seems nice, and she wants to join Fairy Tail! Maybe she can come back with us, and she can make some friends other than her brother" Gray suggests.

Soon another person walks around the corner with a slightly smaller girl on his shoulders,

"Who are you?" the girl asked.

"We are team Natsu from Fairy tail, and we have come for the job. Alexis said that she'd make us some food" Erza said,

"Oh well make yourself at home, I am the one who requested your presence make yourself comfortable! I'm Jack Jackson, the eldest sibling and this little person on my shoulders is Samantha or Sammie, shes the twin of Alexis, I'm guessing you already met Logan he's the 2nd oldest. There's more too, Kenzie! Terri! Zach!"

Soon the team sees 3 teenagers come stumbling out of the hallway and all fall on each other

"Hey watch it!"

"You watch it"

"Both of you watch it!"

"Shut up!"

Jack clears his throat and the teens heads snap toward him. They get up and walk next to him

"These are the triplets, the boy with dirty blonde hair is Zack, the girl with dirty blonde hair is Kenzie, and the girl with brown hair is Terri, they are 16" they all smile at the team and then Alexis walks out of kitchen with pans filled of treats.

"Foods ready!" She chirps, soon Logan comes sprinting down the hall.

Alexis glares at him "You better behave" she snarled, Logan nods his head and sits down.

"Hey, it's crowded in here. Do you all want to go outside?" Jack asked the team, they nod their heads and the triplets take the trays and carries them outside.

Alexis runs back to the kitchen and comes back with 4 more trays

"Hey Alexis? Do you need help?" Wendy asked

"Call me Lexi, and yes please"

Wendy takes two trays and they walk outside.

"So Alexis how old are you?" Wendy asks,

"I'm 14, Sammie and I are the youngest siblings. Our mother died when I was 6 so Jack has been raising us for 8 years, Jack's 20, Logans 18, the triplets are 16, Sammie and I like I said are 14!"

"So your brother has been raising you since he was 12?" Lucy asked,

"Yeah, our father is... well, he's different... he's a drunk and is very abusive towards Sammie and I... a couple months ago his attitude changed and we gained lots of money out of nowhere and he never told us. I pieced it together after we heard the Heartfilias had lost their money, but now he has been missing for almost a month now and we are worried..."

Alexis glanced at Lucy who had a shocked look on her face and Alexis hung her head along with the other siblings who shifted uncomfortably.

Then everyone sees some people of the councils army approach the house, then one of them points at the group and they walk over.

Alexis raises her eyebrow along with Erza, Lucy, and Gray,

"Are you the Jacksons?"

"Why?" Jack stands in front of his siblings.

"We are sorry to inform you but we have found a body and we are seeing if you recognize it"

The army rolls out a body and uncovers the face, Alexis and Sammie gasp, Kenzies eyes water, Jack takes a deep breath

"Y-yes we know who this is, this is our father" Jack says in a shakey voice.

One of the soldiers nods his head, "Are you the mages from Fairy Tail?" The team nods their heads with sad expressions.

"Well if your here on a mission, then it's completed" the soldier said then turned back to Jack

"Our condolences" and walks away. All of the siblings have unreadable expressions,

"Would you like to join our guild?" Everyone hears Natsu ask.

Jack looks at him and nervously glances at Alexis who is emitting a very dangerous aura,

"If it's alright with my siblings and you guys then we would very much enjoy that" Jack says. The team glances at each other and smiles,

"We would love it if you joined our guild" Jack smiles along with everyone else but Alexis. She has an unreadable expression, her brown hair has lightened to a dirty brown color and her eyes are golden. Jack's eyes widen,

"Everybody run quickly!" The siblings don't need to be told twice as they run away. The team stays

"Come on!" Sammie yells at them.

They nod their heads and run away along with the twins, Wendy looks over her shoulder at Alexis. Her hair is standing up and her eyes are a glowing yellow, she screams and an enormous amount of magic power erupts from her.

It knocks everyone off of their feet, craters are showing up beneath her, the house is crumpling.

"Hey! Has anyone seen Zack!?" Jack shouts, everyone looks around frantically

"Wheres Kenzie and Terri!?" Sammie yells.

"They must be still in the building!" Erza yells, soon everyone hears a poof and they see the triplets with stuff in their hands.

"We grabbed everyone's stuff-" Kenzie was cut off from a crash and saw the house has crashed to the ground, and a huge crater where is was. They run over to the crater,

"Alexis!" Wendy shouts.

They see a small figure laying on the ground, everyone runs toward her and Jack picks her up.

"She'll be alright, shes just unconscious" the team nod their heads.

"So... Fairy Tail mages huh? That has a nice ring to it" Logan says and smiles, they head back to the train and head back to Magnolia.

'Well this an interesting bunch, and rather strong too' Erza thought, they get off of the train and walk to the guild, they enter. "Where back!"

The next chapter is going to be the Jacksons back story, how their mother died, how Alexis already knows Erza and Lucy, etc...