Chapter 1:My Hero

It was the first day back, Senior year, and I still have like ZERO friends. I guess I'm just too weird for the rest of high school...Anyways, on a higher note, I'm graduating this year so I don't have to stay in this prison anymore. This morning was pretty casual I woke up, got dressed in an alien muscle tee, ripped shorts, a plaid shirt, and vans, did light make up, as well as straitened my hair. Now I have to walk to school...Ugh..better than riding the bus right? At school, I walk in and am immediately shoved against the lockers by the same kid who has bullied my since 1st grade. Elijah Summers, he has never liked me, and always bullied me. (guess its cause I'm weird and like acting)

"Hey lay off her its only the first day!" I hear someone shout from across the hall. But after that it all got blurry, I guess I passed out from hitting my head on the lockers, because next thing I know I am waking to the smell of too clean and hear the crinkling of wax paper as I sit up. 

"Where am I, and what am I doing?" I groggily ask. 

"Your in the infirmary, Darling," The clinic lady answers.

Wonder who cared enough to bring me here? I wondered.

"I did" Crap! did I say that out loud?!

"I'm sorry, what"

"I brought you here, because nobody should ever get bullied, and seeing you just walk in and get hurt to a point of passing out, I was worried, so I took you here." He gestures to the white/manila room we are in. "I'm sorry to be rude, but do I know you?" I ask. I have never seen this man in my life, let alone, know him well enough to need him to save my life.

"My bad, I'm Shayne. Shayne Topp, and you are..."

"Courtney. Courtney Miller, thanks for saving me by the way." I say as I get up and walk out of the infirmary to 3rd period science, since the bell just rang, and I've already missed periods 1 and 2. On my way there, I notice Shayne following me, so I turn around and start a conversation. 

"Where you headed?" I ask Shayne

"Science..You?"

"Same"

"Maybe we'll sit next to each other, and I can get to know my damsel in distress." Shayne says simple and hopefully. "Maybe.." We walk silently to class, and low and behold, we were late, since we were in the clinic. We were opted to sit next to each other in front of the teacher. 

"Well what do ya know...the two lovebirds decided to show up to class." Elijah says loud enough for everyone to heard and snicker. "That's enough Elijah," Mrs. B. says to Elijah and the rest of the class. Meanwhile Shayne and I are blushing because it sure did look like we were skipping, since we walked in late at the exact same time, with each other.  

"We wouldn't have been late if you didn't shove her into the lockers," Shayne yells back

"Alright enough," Mrs.B quickly ends that. Both boys snarling at each other. I can't believe someone stood up for me! Do I finally have a friend?

"I think so..." I hear Shayne mumble, I should really start learning how to keep my thoughts in. 

"Yeah, you should."

Authors note:

I am aware that this sucks, but it makes me happy, comment what you think is the comments. (If its positive. No hate please)

~A