Introduction chp.1

Cat POV

"Cat, i think we killed them all. It's empty"

"Okay, let's just make a final check, James" I said as we checked the house one more Time, searching for any sings of demneljols and in case you wonder what are they, here's what you need to know. Demneljols; are evil creature that escapes the gates of the underworld. 1) they lurks in woods. 2) they don't have a complex brain. meaning: they are stupid.

As we made sure the house was empty, sadly the old man who lived here died before we could come here and save him. We left leaving the cleaning stuff for the Esma Lucantic : a community that train us, teach us for who we become, gave us our assignments after we graduate, clean after the miss and finally hides our true identity from our parent, and I'll tell you why later on.

I got into the driving seat as James got in and we hit the rode out of the woods heading home.

"That was fast, huh?" James said, he's ma best friend since we meet at the community the first time, while a bunch of kids were trying to bully him then I hit the crap outta them, which caused me trouble of-course, but it was worth it, that I gained a true friend. He does not have any feelings for me what so ever or will ever do, so don't bet your cash on him. 'Cause he's gay! Which I happen to like, very much. He's not so talkative, care about cloth or that girly stuff that I'll have to deal with if I had a girl best friend. "Yeah" I replied.

***************

Thnx for reading... ❤️

This story happened in the world of my original story

"Darkness Daughter" I would love if u read it :* :* :* it means a lot. Anyway I don't know if I should continue with it, but I'll like ur opinion about it...