35

✎ all rights reserved 2018

✎ lower caps intended

saejin only had one class with jihyo, and that was homeroom. jihyo was a very outgoing girl, and she liked the idea of an adventure. she liked walking around the campus, and eventually after begging, got saejin to fall in love with adventures as well. she just wished her hypersensitivity didn't stop her as much as it did.

"hey!" kuan lin came jogging up to her as she was on her way out of a classroom, saejin didn't notice he call and continued walking. "hey, gymnasium girl." kuan lin beamed brightly, as a soft chuckle was emitted from the girl. she tucks a strand behind her ear before rolling her eyes, "how may i help you?" she leaned casually against the lockers.

kuan lin ran a hand through his hair, noticing his friends, standing not too far away. "i just — i just thought i'd accompany you to your first class." kuan lin says, his friends watching intently to your reply.

jihyo and seonho came running down the hallway, behind kuan lin. sharing a glance as they noticed the popular boy leaning by saejin's locker. 'his locker isn't even anywhere near here.' jihyo frowns.

having the same idea in mind, before saejin could utter a word, they shoved kuan lin to the side. linking their arms in yours, strolling off together as if they hadn't just thrown a boy under the bus.

"fuck man." jihoon snickers, harshly slapping kuan lin's back as he stood up from the floor. he stared down the hallway he three went down and groaned.