six - jealousy

Grayson

"How was the date with Ashley?" Ethan asked me I walked in the front door.

I froze. "Uh good. Great actually" I said not making eye contact. I walked up to my room and closed the door. I flopped down on my bed.

All I could think about was her. She's so gorgeous-

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then my door swung open. "Cut the shit Gray" Ethan said crossing his arms.

"What are you talking about" I said sitting up.

"Don't act dumb. I know you were out with Sophie" he said.

I swallowed. "Uh.."

"I'm not blind Gray I actually do know what she looks like" he said.

"Well I knew you thought she was hot and.."

"And you went and asked her out?" He said raising his voice.

"Well I didn't think anything of it. You think a lot of girls are hot." I said. "Plus, I really like this one E. Like a lot" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" He said and stormed out. What is his problem.

* * *

Sophie

[Monday]

The sound of my alarm going off actually made me rethink why I actually go to school.

I lay there for a while thinking about that before I was rudely interrupted by my mother screaming up at me.

"SOPHIE GET UP BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND MAKE YOU GET UP" she yelled.

I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me. I dragged my body out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.

My hair was a mess so I quickly ran my flat iron over my hair. I left it down and applied simple make up. I brushed my teeth and walked out.

I threw on a black and white Adidas hoodie, blue ripped jeans and slipped on my all white high top converse.

I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen. There was no sign of either of my parents so I guess they went to work already.

I ate breakfast quickly and put my bowl in the sink. My phone beeped.

7:30am
Joshie: Im outside hoe

I grabbed my backpack and walked out of my house. Josh was waiting for me in his car. I opened the door and slid into the passenger seat.

"Morning broski" I said closing the door.

"Hey loser" he said pulling out of my driveway.

I grabbed the aux cord and put on my One Direction playlist. I head Josh groan which made me turn up the volume even more.

"I hate you Sophia Garcia" he said glaring
at me.

"Love you too, boo" I replied as he pulled up into the school parking lot.

We both get out, slamming the doors shut. "Get me out of here" Josh said to me as we walked through the double doors of hell.

"Don't get me started" I said walking up to my locker. I grabbed all my books and slammed it shut.

I sighed and leaned against the locker. "2 more months" I said closing my eyes.

Josh laughed and kept poking my face. I just kept my eyes shut.