Rules

You must read and follow ALL of these rules to receive your requested cover

1. Only Ever After High covers
I will only except Ever After High cover requests.

2. Be respectful
Please be respectful when requesting and commenting. If you are being rude, then your request will be denied, and your comment will be deleted. Please also be patient, it takes a while to create your perfect cover.

3. Cover use
Please use the cover. I work hard on these covers for you so please showcase my work. If you do not like the cover then please tell me that you do not want the cover so I can then make it a pre made cover.

4. Redo
If the cover did not come out how you expected it too, or you want to change something, then please tell me so I can fix what you would like me to fix.

5. Requesting more the once
You are allowed to request from this cover shop as many times as you would like. But, if you have requested a cover and did not use it, then you are not allowed to request again, or I will deny your 2nd request, until you use the previous cover that I made. But like I said before, if you do not want the cover, then please tell me.

6. Do not claim this cover as your own work
I work hard on these covers, and for you to claim it as your own is not right. In fact, it's called stealing, and stealing is a crime.

7. Requests through pm
I do not take requests through private messaging

The password for the form is your favorite color.