title of your story

"Right i will jump out this van if you dont tell me whats going on!" I shouted at Harry styles, (sexy beast). The boys gasped and grabbed onto me.

"ok ok, so we were at this house and zayn was having a fag when we all jumped onto him and kind of set this thugs house on fire and now him and his gang want to kill us," Harry mumbled. I tried not to laugh,

"and that brings me into it how?"

"well we looked through his window and there where picttures of you everywhere, some of you with some friends aswell i think, babe he is stalking you!" louis finished.

Right so one direction have saved me from a stalker but basically abducted me? this day is just too wierd!?

We drove past my high school until I screamed, "Wait the stalker knows what my friends look like, I cant let him hurt them!"

Liam started to talk but I rushed into the school and spotted my BFFs chatting together, they noticed me and ran over.

"Beth you bad girl, you skived school with out me!" Laura  laughed.

"Girls you need to come with me, some stalker thug has been following us and my other friends have upset them, their waiting for us so we can escape, hurry we have to go now!" I explained. My friends ran to the van where louis was sexily waiting for me, my friends widened their eyes but kept their cool and followed me. I noticed Harry checking out Laura, they would be perfect for eachother, lol another larry or harra maybe ;)

Harry pov

A beautiful girl got into the van, her name was laura, when she looked at me my chest pinged, I have never felt this way about anyone and I've known her for 10 minutes now! She winked at me and l blushed.

Laura had long, straight blonde hair that fell past her shoulders, she was wearing school uniform but with the skirt way above the knee and her blouse knotted just below her ribcage, god this girl was stunning, Im falling for her, hard!