Chapter 4

Talking with McKnight

Tristan's POV

I never really thought that Kene Mcknight don't recognized me or the worst,  don't even know me. I know she's freaking the hell out of me right now. I just bumped into her in the hallway and my nifty camera bang her shoulder. In fact, she's really pissed off at me now, it's all written in her face.

I know I'm being inconsiderate towards her right now. I chit chat with her knowing that she's still fuming on me but hey, I find it really entertaining to talk to her. She's still funny though, just like the time when when we met.

"Hey, you keep starring at me. Hmm, you checking me out?" I was actually smirking at her, I don't know why. I was just really making the tension gone or not. Let's just hope for the best that this girl will buy my words.

I was wearing a red and black checkerd and a black pants and black Vanz. I also wore my Dope snapback. I saw her eyes getting bigger and bigger when I said those words. I also saw her eyes flaming and is currently locking in my brown eyes.

"Are you fucking provoking me?" She was clearly irritated at my so called query. Damn, this girl is one hot-headed person. Well, I guess the tension is still in the air.

Just great.

"No, silly I am not. I was just asking." I grinned at her and wished she will simmer down a little bit.

"No shit, sherlock." Ha, still mad at me. She's glaring at me with her fireball orbs.

"You're still funny, McKnight." I smiled inwardly to her and noticed that her cheek is tint with pink. We locked gazes for a few seconds until she looks away.

She's blushing.

"Wha-what?" She stuttered.

"Hahaha, I said you're funny." I laugh at her but not too loud. I was amused by her. She's still cute. Oh, and it's a first! McKnight just stuttered in front of me.

"Shut up."

****

When the school ended, I went through the student council office since I'm the school photographer. I know that my school life is hectic but I love it. Since I was a kid, I already liked to take pictures . It's always been my hobby and is always there for me to comfort me whenever I'm sad or not in the mood. My camera is my bestfriend. Until now, I always have a leisure time to picture out the things that people considered useless but for me, they're full of meanings.

Being the school photographer is not an easy job. I always go home around 7pm-8pm if I'm called to do a certain task. Ever since my father bought me a camera, a birthday gift in my 7th birthday I instantly fell head over heels with it.

After what I assumed like a one and a half hour session, the meeting is finally done. What a relief I can finally go home now.

_____

Hi guys I'm back! Miss me? Cause i really really missed you all, a lot! *hugs*

BTW, in the last chapter I said that I will upload this chapter if I will get 500 views but it didn't reached to it. The reason that I'm back right now is that I really really want to go back to writing now. Some great people also keep nagging me to update so I obliged also and I"m so so sorry about this chapter, it's so short.

So, that's all my ramble for today I'll upload soon if my school works won't get in my way. Yeah, I'm a senior now so it's full of  arghhhhh assignments, project, and blah, blah, blah. Bye! :)

*hey, i don't proofread okay so I might have some wrong grammars in them*