Ending of Chapter 12 into Chapter 13(Roman's POV)

This is the last straw! Virgil is supposed to be mine! Before Stella came into the picture I've dropped hints to him like HEY DATE ME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!! Well no more. It's time for Stella to leave... I rose outside a few feet behind Stella. "Sorry Stella" I sighed. 

"Roman don't" a voiced called. I stopped dead in my tracks. "You know you don't want to do this" they whispered. I stood there listening to Stella's singing.

"I have to. It's the only way" I stated through clenched teeth. I walked forward and brought up my sword bringing it back down towards Stella. A blinding white flash and Stella was gone. She now laid unconscious on the ground. I smiled "My work here is done."

"You shouldn't have done that" that voice called one last time before vanishing. I walked to the door and entered smiling. Virgil fell to the ground as Thomas rushed out the door. I sunk down before anybody could question me. 

~Time Skip when Stella wakes up~

Why is this such an issue. She's gonna be fine trust me she isn't gonna die...not yet anyway. She came here and ruined our lives. We were fine until she came back from New York. I did regret what I did.  

"Roman!"

I sank down and popped back back up out of Thomas's mind. I couldn't bring myself to look at anybody especially Stella. I knew they all stared at me. I obviously didn't look like my princely self. Everybody moved away from me like I was some monster. Virgil moved closer to Stella, Thomas moved away from me, Patton moved behind Virgil, and Logan joined him. I just looked down away from everybody else. I closed my eyes trying my best to hold in the flood of tears. Once I opened my eyes again I stood in somebody else's shadow literally. I turned around to encounter either a friend or a foe. What I turned to see surprised me. There stood Stella just as awkwardly as me while Virgil moved from sitting to standing. The tension in the room grew until it was unbearable. "Stella I-" I managed to choke out before a wave of shock engulfed my body. I looked to see if I was just imagining things but  never in my wildest dreams could I ever think of this! Stella had her arms wrapped tightly around me as if she was afraid of losing me. I was at a lost for words. Then I heard her voice.

"It's okay. I know you heard the voice too. I know why you did what you did" she whispered loud enough for only me to hear. I just stood there in disbelief. She pulled away and smiled up at me. She just looked normal. Like nothing ever happened between us. I couldn't hold it in any longer. Right then and there I let everything loose. The tears came flooding down my now flushed face as I dropped to the ground. 

"I'M SO SORRY STELLA! I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU! I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU!" I managed to get out in between sobbs. 

"Roman.... Roman hey it's okay" she said with a sad smile. "Look at me I'm okay now. I'm not hurt anymore and here's this to add on top of it....I forgive you."

"What-" I whispered. I stopped crying as I looked up at her not believing a thing  I heard. "You forgive me?"

"Mmm-hmm" she smiled nodding her head. She started to giggle as she wiped the tears from my face. I laughed along with her. She stood up and reached down for my hand. I hesitantly grabbed it as she pulled me up. I looked over at the others to see them all in shock. Virgil huffed and walked away slamming a door shut behind him. Stella sighed as she looked at where he went. "Join us for dinner?"

"Of course my lady" I bowed. Patton ran and set a plate down at my spot and put some spaghetti on it. I smiled at all of them. "I'm so sorry everyone. I don't know what came over me."

"I think I know" Stella smiled. "But that's for another time."

"Well if you think so kiddo?" 

Stella smiled as we sat down to eat. I wouldn't blame her for starving she was out for two weeks. "Is anybody gonna ask about Verge or is this how it's gonna be brought up?"

"Roman..." Stella sighed as she set down her fork. "Virgil hasn't been okay for a while. He doesn't trust you sorry to be so straight forward but i'm not gonna beat around the bush. I'll talk to him after dinner if that will make you feel better okay?"

"Alright"I sighed as I looked at the door. Hot Topic was not gonna be himself for awhile.