Chapter 1..A stable living

A big house built on Orb's street (371-b) with a stunning look and modern architecture. Extremely eye catching and beautiful is a home of a small family known as "the family of Holmes." The family is also known as the best entrepreneurs of their country. They are very rich but not arrogant. They are very polite,humble, emphatic,caring and compassionate people. A small  family with parents and their only one son Herald Holmes eight years old. Mother of Holmes was known as Mrs. Holmes but her real name was Marigold. Miss Marigold was a very kind and loving woman. She and Mr. Holme raised Herald with great care. They always advised him to be brave and support the weak people and to be honest and he should never deceive and envy anyone.       .                                                                               

Herald  was very famous in his school because of his talent and he was the teacher's pet. Everyone had a lot of hopes from him that he will also become famous like his father and won't let his teachers and parents reputation down. Some of the most dignified titles were owned by Herald. The captain of his class sports team,no matter if it was football,baseball or basketball. He was the prefect of his class and the head boy of elementary school. These titles were not merely given because he belonged to a famous family but these titles were achieved by him by his great hard work,determination and the way he trusted his intuition and his different perspective about life.  He greatly valued the importance of equality and he didn't like that some of the most dignified titles belonged to him so he requested his teachers to give everyone a chance one by one but while keeping the eligibility factors in view that included academic   performance , behaviour and attitude.