warm welcome

Clara’s POV

“so what are you gonna do today?” I asked as I reached something on his refrigerator and hoping I will find something to cook, since it was lunch time and I’m hungry.

“I’m not in the mood to do anything, I just wanted to stay here with you all day long, the day after tomorrow I will be back to my training with Brazilian Squad” Neymar replied, he’s on the couch playing a game on his phone, taking off his shirt and laying lazily on the couch. I was glad to back with him again, without him was felt like something was gone on my soul.

“Babe come here, what are you doing there?” 

“I’m hungry! And you don’t have any food left huh?” I walked over him, sitting over his lap and rested my head on his shoulder.

“I’m hungry” I said to him and pouting, put my hand to his chest and he stroke my hair. 

“please stop gave me that look. Okay-okay I’ll call the delivery, what do you want?” He sighed and asked me what I wanted to eat, actually I just want to go to grocery to get something to cook, but I know he’s not in the mood to going anywhere.

“I want a vanilla green tea waffle and soda, can I?” I lift up my face to him and looked hopefully.

“you can get whatever you want, but sadly waffle can’t be ordered by delivery sweety ” Neymar said like he used to talking to his son, Davi.

 “kidding! Just order some pizza and soda Neyney!” I said pinched his nose and kissing his cheek.

I stood up from his lap and turning on the television as he heading to his telephone to ordering pizza. Actually I wasn’t kidding about that waffle ,I really want it right now, but I don’t want to be an egoistical girlfriend.

I changed the channel on TV, nothing interesting on me ‘till I saw me on the TV with Cody on that night, it was on the gossip, the reporter said.

“Cody Simpson and Clara Roccuzzo seemed going back together but It couldn’t actually happen when they both already have their own couple. In the food court of their apartment some of our crew caught Cody and Clara was hugging then Neymar showed up and take Clara away from Cody. Did really Clara or Cody cheat on their own partner? As we know Clara Roccuzzo already dating a cute footballer from Brazil,Neymar Jr after Cody dating Yolanda Foster’s daughter, GiGi Hadid…”

I quickly turned off the TV as Neymar walked back to the couch.

“I’ve heard that news. That’s suck. They were talking about us like they knew everything about us by just seeing the outside”  Neymar knew I was quickly turned off the TV to ignore the news from him.

“yeah but I remember Anto’s words ‘ you just have two hands and it couldn’t be enough to cover their mouth who talked shit about you but you have that two hands to cover your ears to hear the shit from them’ “ I said not wanting to Neymar worried about the news again, sometimes paparazzi is suck, they made a lot of money from the fake news, they conclude something that just them see outside.

“that’s good though. Wanted to beat me on FIFA? I’ll tell you how to play” Neymar offered the joystick to me and starting to turning on the games.

“yes of course! But sorry, you don’t need that, I can play by my self, Marc and I always do this game on our holiday” I accepted the joystick and starting to choose the player I wanted to play.

“okay let make a beat! If you’re loose you have to play football one on one tomorrow morning with me” he challenged me.

“but if you’re loose you have to make delicious food for our dinner tonight!” I replied quickly.