Why cant she see...

Luke's P.O.V

I don't get it!!! I try my best to just show her I want her and she always runs away!!! I can't deal with this much longer! she makes my heart go crazy when I'm with her even though I don't want it to. she was so nerdy and cute I just didn't want to brake her heart... I guess I did anyway.... she was different even though I was too afraid to admit it. I fell for her little quirks and her cute comments. I fell for the way she hides behind her hair when she got embarrassed. she's still the same but she also changed. she's strong and more confident in herself. she became a challenge to get and now I'm willing And trying to win this challenge. her body is more mature now and god damn I wish I could just have it all to myself. I want her.... After about 2 hours she came back into our dorm. she looked like she had been crying and I wanted to make her smile again but I couldn't do it. I was the one her caused those tears and I didn't even try to fix that. she just walked to her bed and went to bed. I could do it even though I wanted to....

*The next morning*

I woke up still with a broken heart. I looked over at her so looked so peaceful and happy. I got up and got in the shower. halfway through my shower I heard the door open. I looked out the curtain to see her washing off the make up she didn't take off the night before. I'm guessing halfway through the night she took off her pants cause she was just waring a big shirt. just seeing That gave me an erection. ugh WHAT SHE DOES TO ME!!!!! I waited for her to leave and then put my hand on my shaft. I began to move it slowly thinking of her smile and her eyes. The way she laughed and her smooth skin. I moved faster to the thoughts of her body and the way she moved it. I had to suppress to moans I wanted to let out... I was falling hard and fast......

Sorry for that guys >.< but I will be updating soon again