imagine: rocket trying to hide his feelings for you♡

Rocket's P.O.V
I was working on another bomb when (y/n) sat down next to me. "Really? Another bomb?" She giggled softly. She was the only one that was smart enaugh to help me build things. "Yep" i said focusing on the bomb. "Peter is gonna be pissed when he finds out." I looked up at her, she's so hot and always kind to me.. what nonononono i dont like her.

Your P.O.V
It was silent for a while, maybe he saw my blush. I am a pretty feisty girl but around rocket i'm kind and shy. And the worst thing is that i cant stop blushing!
We were silent the whole time until rocket finished the bomb and actually putted it in a box. He looked at me and then at the ground "do ya uh maybe w-wanna grab a drink with me?" It was obvious he cursed himself for stammering. I smiled, "of course."

(Time skip)

It didnt took long before rocket already got drunk. I wasnt that drunk but i did drank a lot. And after a while we met peter and gamora together. So i started to talk a bit with gamora, we are okay with eatch other but arent really friends. While we were talking i glanced a bit at rocket, even drunk he was still hot as fuuuu- (i'm dying here, why am i writing this😂) "do you like him?" My eyes shot back at gamora "w-what?" "Do you like rocket?" I shushed gamora "shh i dont want anyone to hear that. But... yes i do." She smiled, i have almost never seen her smile but it fits her. "He definetly likes you too." That made me look at the ground, no he'll never like me.

Rocket's P.O.V
Quill was talking to me about how gamora fell for him. Of course i didnt listen anymore, instead i looked at the most beautifull girl in the galaxy. (Y/n). I tried to hide it but i couldnt help but grin at her. For a second she looked at me and then at gamora again. Gamora said something and (y/n) looked at the floor. Was- was it about me? I swear i heard gamora say "like" and "rocket".
"Ooooooooh you love (y/n)!!!" I almost fell of my chair.. "n-no i dont" i mentally facepalmed. Why did i stutter he's going to tell her now! "I'm gonna tell her you like her" "nonononononononononono" "yeyeyeyeyeyeyeye" quill said and he walked to (y/n). I had to stop him.
Before quill could talk to (y/n) i dragged her away from him. "R-rocket w-what are you d-doing?!" After it seemed we were alone i looked at her. Her pretty (eye/colour) eyes are glinstering and her (hair/colour) hair covered half of her face. "Rocket." I got snapped out of my thoughts. "Ye?" "Gamora told me you ehhh you" she started to talk softer "that you like me" oh shiii- if quill doenst do anything that woman would. "Is. It. True?" She definetly wasnt sure about asking. She probably doesnt like me back. "Yes, i-i do love you, its just.." this wasnt like me at all i was nervous and i was trying to tell someone how i feel. "You are so beautiful and so so kind to me, some people just treat me like the monster i am but you always told me i was perfect to you. And well... you are perfect to me." I looked at the ground. I cant look at her while she will laugh at me and say she doesnt like me back. "That was so sweet and rocket, you arent a monster and i really think you're perfect and... that why i love you too." I looked up at her "really!!, uh i mean really?" And at the last 'really' i tried to look cool and smirked at her. Apparently it worked and she grinned at me. "Yes, really~"

Writer's note: i hope you liked my first imagine please tell me what you think about it and if you have an idea for an imagine just tell me!!♡