anxiety

I've dealt with anxiety my entire life. Some days are harder than the others, and I never really know what will happen everyday I go to school. School provokes my anxiety in so many ways that I feel like the school counselor is honestly so sick of me being in her office 24/7. but when i have a panic attack, there isn't anywhere else for me to go. (Edit: Schools should have chill out rooms or something for these reasons. that would actually be amazing) This week has been so full of panic attacks at school and i just want the weekend to come sooner. Usually my panic attacks result in a lot of tears and shaking, but it's different for everyone. I just feel like my school is really uneducated about mental health.

~rant, sorry~

Teachers- stop being fucking naive assholes. try being more considerate for once. if you see a student tearing up or freaking out, don't just ignore them. If you have a student that is asking to go to a counselor, and they seem upset, 👏🏼let👏🏼them👏🏼leave👏🏼. Some students like me just need to get out of the classroom and calm down somewhere else. Do you know how fucking embarrassing it is to cry in class and not be able to control yourself?i do. Let your student fucking leave, at least to the bathroom.

Other students- "why are you crying", just makes it worse. Comfort us, a simple "i'm here for you" means the whole world. We would much rather have a set of helpful eyes watching us than an entire classroom of eyes judging instead.

if any of my followers go through this too, don't worry. there's always someone who feels the same way as you even if it doesn't seem like it.

oh and a little life hack- cold water reduces redness :)

anyway, i don't want this book to be depressing. I just wanted to get that out there, since anxiety is a really big part of my life and i wanted to share with other people who may think they are alone♥️