Where the Hell did the Author go?!?!?

Notes:
(F/D)- Favorite Dessert

Aries: "Where did the freaking author go?! She has been gone for 3 and a half months!"

Taurus: *shrugs, eating (F/D)* "Maybe she went on vacation?"

Gemini: "Maybe she's just being lazy, she is the laziest person in the world after all... "

Cancer: "You shouldn't say that about her Gemini." *slaps the back of Gemini's neck*

Gemini: "OW!" *rubs back of neck* "I thought you were supposed to be a nice sign!"

Cancer: *shrugs* "Not everything is what it seems to be."

Leo: *rolls eyes, running fingers through hair, looking in a mirror* "All of you are so annoying. Obviously the author doesn't want to continue this book."

Virgo: *sighs, shaking head* "Don't jump to conclusions. I'm sure the author will be back very soon."

Libra: "How about we just bring the author here to ask her instead of guessing wh-"

Scorpio: *interrupts Libra* "What if she got taken by aliens and is getting probed as we speak?!"

All the signs except for Scorpio stop what they were doing and looked at Scorpio like they were crazy.

Scorpio: "What..? It could happen..." *pulls hood over head to hide their face, looking at everyone nervously*

Aries: "Jeez you really are crazy."

Sagittarius: "Um.. How about we just call the author here like Libra was saying?"

Virgo: "Great idea Sagittarius, I'll do that right now." *takes out phone, calling the author*

Libra: *mutters under breath, crossing arms* "It was my idea.."

~Time Skip to a Few Minutes Later~

Author: *kicks down the door* I'M HEREEE!! *sits down in front of all the signs* "By the way, why did you call me here again?"

Capricorn: "We will have get that door fixed now.."

Aquarius: "We called you here because we all wanted to know why you haven't been updating."

Author: "Ohhh.. Well I haven't been updating lately because I've been under a lot of stress, I've been having phone problems, Wi-Fi problems, and other problems. So I haven't been able to think straight. After all I'm not straight!" *laughs lightly, smiling cheekily* "Sorry I wanted to lighten the mood."

Aries: "You wanted to lighten the mood with a terrible joke?"

Pisces: "Oh hush Aries, it wasn't that bad.."

Author: "It's cool Pisces, I knew it was bad as soon as I said it." *yawns, stealing some (F/D) from Taurus, giving everyone else a piece, quickly eating it*

Taurus: HEY! That was my (F/D)!!! *runs after Author*

Author: *runs from Taurus* Ahhh!! A angry bull is running after me! *hides behind Leo* Save me great lion!

Leo: *rolls eyes* "Roarrr, oh please do- I mean don't hurt her."

Author: *glares at Leo slightly, flicking the side of Leo's head*

Leo: "Ow! At least I said something to help!" *flicks Author back*

Taurus: *rolls eyes, walking back to seat* "I'm going to get you back later."

Author: *glups nervously, sitting far away from Taurus* "I think we should end it here so I can go hid- I mean update some more chapters!"

All of the signs: "You better update more chapters!"

Author: *rolls eyes playfully* "Don't worry I will."

*****************************************

Author: Hello my fellow readers! I will be updating again by the way. But I wanted to ask you what did you think of this little cartoon? It was pretty fun to make!