vi

Italics- Eren Sherwood
Bold- Noah Sky

"Hello."

"You greeted with a hello this time."

"Well don't get used to it. I'm just tired."

"Rough day?"

"Too rough. I don't want to go to work anymore. Don't get me wrong. I love my work. I just don't like the new supervising head."

"Wait. You work? You don't go to school?"

"Don't you know the word 'part-time' which the majority of the students do to earn extra cash?"

"You could have just told me simply. Why are you so extra?"

"Because my middle name is extra. Deal with it."

"No need to be that sassy."

"Sorry. It's just- I'm just tired. I tend to get cranky  I'm really tired. I didn't want to call you but I can't sleep so.."

"It's fine. I'm just surprised you didn't sass her back like you always do."

"Haha I wish I did but then I'd lose my job."

"What do you do?"

"I work in a bakery. In charge of making the best batch of cupcakes and cakes in town."

"Wow. That's some self praise right there."

"Well I can't deny my talent."

"Okay you're too sassy for your own good."

"Lol."

"You did not just say lol."

"I did."

"Oh my God."

"..."

"Stop laughing. So how's the superviser like?"

"Ugh. Don't get me started. She's the evil twin sister of Satan himself. Like I know what I'm doing. I've been working in that bakery for the past 3 years and no one ever told me how I should do my work. But she waltzes in smelling like she bathed in perfume and orders me around saying that what I'm doing is not right. Like excuse me! I won the best baker award two times in a row. She can't tell me what to do."

"Mhm."

"Okay. I understand she is older and with a higher rank. But can't she appreciate the works of the other employees under her? I felt so bad for Myra, my co-worker, when that evil witch told her she shouldn't even be working in a bakery because she took a five minute break. She just went through labor and even after that came to work to receive that kind of treatment. I wanted to punch the shit out of her but I'm a non-violent person. I just had to sit and watch."

"Hmm."

"I swear she gets in everyone's nerves. Sorry. I am rambling aren't I? But God! It felt good."

"I'm glad."

"Thanks for being my partner Noah. You always help a lot."

"I just listened."

"That helps a lot. Goodnight"

*Hangs up*

"You have no idea how much you help me."