04 |Working out?| Peter Parker

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Okay.. Peter Parker meet my niece Y/N L/N. Y/N L/N meet Peter Parker," Tony said. He looked at you and gave a smirk. You glared at him knowing what his evil plan may be.

"This is stupid," you huffed. "Can I just go back to my room and take a good nap please?" You pleaded, while you tried to give Tony your best puppy dog eyes. He shook his head and you groaned.

"Fine," you muttered. You stomped away from both of those idiots. Tony yelled something out, but you didn't seem to care as you walked into a boxing arena. You turned around to see Peter catching up to you. You put on some boxing gloves as you felt a tap on your shoulder. Since you had Stark blood in you, you knew that you had to learn some self-defense so your instincts gotten the best of you. Everything escalated quickly as you grabbed the person's finger which ended up with you throwing the person's whole body over. The person groaned. You turned to look at the person face realizing it was just the boy you just met.

"Oh shit," you whispered, quietly walking towards the boy, you cursed yourself wondering why you threw him over.

You hovered over the boy. You then lightly tapped him to see if he was okay.

He abruptly brought his head up looking at you. He scratched the back of his neck as he chuckled in embarrassment.

"Um," he said,
"you are really strong, for a girl." He smirked as he felt satisfied with those three last words.

The genuine smile you had on your face was quickly wiped off as you realized what he said.
You were so angry you felt like there was actual steam coming out of your ears. Even the boy started to get anxious. You clenched your jaw. You balled your hands into a fist as you roughly grabbed him by his T-shirt and glared at him. It was hard for you to look tough because you were so much shorter than him. But you managed.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I won't beat your ass," you said in a annoyed tone.

He chuckled, things escalated quickly as he took grabbed both your arms and slammed you against the wall. His face was an inch away from yours. Any second now, and he could close the gap between you too. But y'all just stared and huff at each other. You tried to get out his grip, but surprisingly spider-boy was strong. You looked down to see how his T-shirt was a bit wet, probably because he was working out earlier but the thing is, you could see the outline of his abs and muscles. This made you blush as you looked away from him and said.

"Look Peter, to see who is the strongest," you paused wondering to what to say next, "how about we train together and basically have little fights." You said, satisfied with your answer.

He let you go, as he thought about your comment. His eyes showed excitement, while he brought his hand up to you. You raised your eyebrow.

"It's a deal,"he declared, still looking at you with a proud smile.

You rolled your eyes and shook his hand in agreement.

------ a few days pass so it's Saturday---

It was Saturday and you were ready to beat Peter's ass. You guys have been getting close lately since ya'll have been training together. You hanging out with Peter made you realized the obvious crush you had on him. So training was 10x much better then you expected it too be. So in reality you secretly thanked your uncle for making you train.

You jogged into the workout room. You scanned the room to see if Peter was there or not. You crossed your arms.

"Y/N WATCH OUT!"
You heard a familiar voice yell out.
You turned around and before you could avoid what's going on, you've got hit. You landed on the ground while hitting your head.

Your head started to pound. You groaned and rubbed your head in comfort. You felt a heavy weight on top your body. You looked up to see a familiar boy on top of you. He winced in pain as he rubbed his forehead. When his eyes matched with yours, his face turned crimson red. The position you were in was very uncomfortable, especially since you were in little clothing. You were just in your training bra and shorts. You quickly pushed him off and tried not to look at him as your face was starting to heat up as-well.

"Okay can we get started with the training," you," you said while you tried to get yourself together.

"Sure and um, he stopped as he scratched the back of his head, "sorry I fell on top of you again," he uttered as embarrassment fell upon him again.

You smiled and grabbed his hands. His face lighted up as you dragged him to the boxing area. You've both started to get in position.

"I'm ready to beat your ass agAiN," he said his voice cracking at the end. You laughed.
He frowned narrowing his eyes at you. You began to get in your fighting mode position.

"Alright keep telling yourself that," you stated as you smirked at him.

He shot his web at you, but you teleported away. He frowned and tried looking for you. You immediately popped behind him without him noticing so you tapped his shoulder and threw him over your shoulder. He groaned and quickly got up as he rushed towards you again you tried to teleport. But his webs shot at your waist which brought you to him. He grabbed your waist as he webbed both you arms to the wall. He looked at you. As you looked at him.

"I win," he rasped. Brushing his hand through his sweaty hair he chuckled and smiled at you.
You smirked as you teleported out of his webs and you grabbed him which made him fall on the ground with you falling on him.

"This again really," he whispered looking at you. But not just any look. Something more sexual. You looked into his eyes as you see his pupils grew darker. You bit your lip thinking if you should close the gap. You took the chance and attached your lips to his. He stood still at first but proceeded to kiss back. Your lips moved in sync with his as your hands tugged onto his hair. The kiss began to get heated as you both stood up. He pushed you against the wall roughly. Still kissing him, you helped him take off his shirt. You felt his hardening cock bulging through his shorts as one of your knees brushed against them. He groaned and you smiled in the kiss. Which made him deepen the kiss more.

"Hey Guys you have been working real hard and I just want to congr- WHAT THE FUCK??!"

You quickly pushed Peter away as he fell on the ground. You looked to see your uncle staring at the both of you in shock and disgust. You quickly wiped yourself as you started to blush.

"Mr-Mr Stark, its not what it looks like," Peter stuttered. You looked at him worried of what will happen next. Peter looked at you as you mouthed.

"Run"

He nodded and wasted no time to run away. Tony followed him as you sighed.

"I TOLD YOU TO TRAIN HER NOT TRY TO GET IT WITH MY NIECE!"

"IM SORRRY SHES HOT!"

"SAY THAT AGAIn AND I WILL KILL YOu"

You shake your head and ran out of the workout room to save Peter hopefully Tony didn't kill him.