Chapter 2: The Mall Fiasco

Start from the beginning

"Jeez...So that's how you wanna play?" I said with a sinister grin. I lunge my own tail out, stretching it to reach Chocola's. I wrap my tail around her own, making her yelp and purr.

"N-N-N-No fair!" She yelled. "Vanilla! Help Chocola!" 

"*nod* I will comply." Vanilla said. She started to wiggle her fingers around on my sides. I guess she forgot I'm not ticklish. She tried for a few more seconds, until she just stopped all together.

"Well, I tried." She said. I unwrapped Chocola's tail and went back into the room to take off the clothes and put back on my tattered clothes. I come out to see Kashou standing in front of me with a black suit.

"Try this on." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You need a uniform for work."

"Where am I working?"

"At the bakery."

"Oh. *shrug* Whatever." I step back into the room and look at the suit, then I shift my gaze to the mirror. Cyan appears as a faded body and sits down on the clothes covered bench.

"What' s wrong?" He asks.

"How do I put on a suit?"

"Are you serious?" He said with a worried look.

"No...Maybe...Yeah." I said with a defeated sigh. He just giggled and walked over to me.

"Alright, pay attention. Put the pants on." He says. I follow his instructions as he talks.

"Now slip on the undershirt, then tuck it into your pant."

"What about my tail?"

"I guess you have to leave it out."

"Maybe I can squeeze it in?"

"Probably not, you need to wear a belt." He says. I groan in response. I slip on the rest of the clothing, until I get to the bow tie.

"How the hell does this 'thing' work?"

"You're a moron. Let me take control for a sec.

"Whatever." I relax my arms, almost making them go limp. Cyan takes control over their movement as I pay attention to the way my hands and fingers are moving while he's tying the bow tie. 

"There...All done." He says, gently tugging on the edges of the bow. I turn around and face the mirror. I was pretty surprised at how I looked. The suit was a brilliant midnight black with a white under shirt and a bow tie of the same black shade. The attire hugged to my chest, arms and stomach, showing off my definition. To my amazement, the suit almost moved with me, none of my movements were restricted.

"Damn...I look hot." I say, tugging gently on the suit's lapels. I turn away and pull back the curtain. "So...How's it look?" I ask, giving a quick twirl. 

"Wow...You look really good Onii-chan!" Chocola exclaimed.

"Uh-huh. I agree." Vanilla said, giving a small nod. The other girls stood staring, starstruck at his appearance once more.

"Good, it fits." Kashou said. "Alright girls, we'll buy all this and get something to eat." They all nodded and proceeded to exit the store. Kashou stayed behind with me to help gather everything up.

"We should probably get you a bed." He said while picking up some clothes.

"What? You don't have to do that. I'll just crash on your couch."