Milk (Remington) (Idk lol)

Please read my author's note at the end :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MY MILK FIC BRINGS ALL THE GIRLS TO THE NET AND THEY'RE LIKE "IT'S MAKIN ME WET!" DAMN RIGHT IT'S MAKIN YOU WET YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME SURFIN THE NET GURRRLLLL!" I sang dancing around the kitchen with a gallon of milk.

"You don't have a milk fic." Remington said turning to face me on his bar stool.

"I mean if you confirm you shove milk up my ass in an interview I'm sure they'll be thousands!" I said chuckling.

"HEY JUST DON'T USE MY PRECIOUS TRUMOO!" Emerson yelled from another room.

Remington and I giggled as we made our way to the cabinet to grab our favorite cereals. We sat at the counter enjoying our breakfast when Remington asked,

"So who's Ryan in the situation?"

"REMINGTON! Stop....of course it's you!" I said smirking.

"We'll see about that..." Remington said said grabbing the milk from the fridge.

"Oh no we wont!" I said darting into the living room where Emerson and Shy sat cuddling.

"Guys help me!" You said hiding behind the couch.

"You got yourself into this one doll." Shy said giggling.

"MILK!" Remington yelled running into the living room looking for me.

I tried to run up the stairs when I bumped into Sebastian.

"Woah what's going on?" Sebastian asked as I jumped onto his back.

"Your brother is chasing me around the house with a gallon of milk and trying to shove it up my butt." 

"There you are! Sebastian put {your pronoun} down!" Remington demanded as he came to a halt at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah I'm not dealing with him, sorry." Sebastian said kindly as he sat me down on the stairs.

I tried to run up the last few steps, but my clumsy ass ended up tripping and falling flat on my face. Remington was so invested in chasing me that he tripped on my legs, dropping the milk and spilling it everywhere. We chuckled as we looked at the mess he....we created.

"Well I guess we'll try another day." Remington said chuckling as he laid next to me on the steps.

"Yeah sure." I said sarcastically as I planted my face into his muscular chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I just want to say that this chapter is in no way meant to offend anyone. I know there is some controversy surrounding the milk fic (specifically the author). I just like joking about it, but in all honesty I found it really gross and I would probably never read it again lol. Anyway..remember requests are open! I love you all and I hope you enjoyed! XX-Natalie

Palaye Royale Imagines {REQUESTS CLOSED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara