-time skip to back at the house-

y/n's pov

"i'm so fullllllll" i groaned as i lay on the couch with my legs on colby's lap. currently, sam was upstairs in his room editing, everyone else in the house was out, and it was just me and colby downstairs. "shouldn't have eaten so quickly" colby replied smirking. "shush, i was hungry. i hadn't eaten all day and it was almost 8 pm, cut me some slack" i replied, laughing. i threw a pillow at him and it had hit him right on the side of his head. "ow, what was that for" he replied, cuddling the pillow i just flung at him. "that did not hurt". he looked at me with a shocked expression and scoffed, "how dare you!" he replied (dramatically) putting his hand on his forehead. "you're so dramatic" i replied, laughing. he put his laptop down and sat up straight. "oh, i am?" he replied, smirking. before i could ask why he was smirking, next thing i knew, he was tickling me. "c-colby st- stooop" i could barely get the words out. "say that you're sorry for hurting my feelings" colby replied, continuing to tickle me. "o-ok-okay i'm sorry" i finally got out. colby finally stopped tickling me and sat back down on the couch. "better" he replied smirking, sticking his tongue out at me. i smiled, sticking my tongue out at him, as i went back to watching "the office" on my phone.

colby's pov

i had been editing for some time after y/n and i had our little "fight" when i finally finished. i picked up my phone and looked at the time. 2:34 am. shit, how long was i editing for? i looked over at y/n to see that she was sound asleep, "the office" quietly playing on her phone. i chuckled as i quickly snapped a picture posting it to my snapchat story, "sleeping beauty fell asleep, got you back @y/sc/n". i locked my phone as i closed my laptop. i gently moved y/n's legs off of my lap and placed them on the couch as i stood up. i grabbed y/n's phone from her hand, locking it and putting it beside her on the couch. she looked so peaceful and beautiful. i gently picked her up, sliding one arm underneath her neck and the other underneath her knees. she snuggled into my chest as i adjusted her in my arms. god, she was so beautiful. i couldn't stop looking at her. how does one look so perfect while sleeping. "god, i am so in love with you" i whispered to myself, softly. i smiled to myself as i took her upstairs. it took me a couple seconds to figure out how to knock on sam's door, but eventually, i ended up using my foot. sam opened the door, yawning. "hey" he replied, opening the door wider, letting me in. "hi, she fell asleep on the couch and i thought i would bring her up" i said, walking over to his bed. i gently placed her down and she buried herself in the blankets. i chuckled as sam walked over to me. "thanks colby, goodnight". "goodnight sam" i replied, walking out of his room and closing the door. i sighed as i opened the door to my room. i closed the door as i walked over to my bed, laying down. i couldn't get her out of my mind. all the memories that we made the past several years that i've known sam and y/n kept playing in my mind. i never really noticed y/n until this one day roughly 4 years ago, before y/n had even moved in with us, and even before we had moved into this house. it was when the three of us, me, sam, and y/n decided to take a road trip up to san francisco. i don't know how i had never noticed before but just seeing her, the window rolled down, wind blowing through her hair, seeing her smile and enjoying every second we were on that road. that was the moment that changed my life forever. i sighed as i stared up at the ceiling, taking in every moment of that day, not being able to fall asleep.

y/n's pov

i slowly stirred awake and saw that i was in sam's room. "how the heck did i even get up here" i asked myself, confused. i rolled out of bed and looked over at the clock. 4:13 pm. shit, how long did i fucking sleep for? i rubbed my eyes as i yawned, slowly walking toward the door to go to the bathroom. the second i opened the door and stepped out, i bumped into someone. "whoa, good morning y/n" i heard a soft chuckle come from the tall human being i had just ran into. "sorry colbs" i laughed, looking up at him. "hey, did you carry me upstairs last night?" i asked him, yawning. "yeah, you fell asleep on the couch and i didn't want to wake you, so i just brought you up here". "thank you" i said, smiling at him. "of course, didn't want you to crash downstairs haha. okay, well i'm gonna head out to film with brennen today, i'll see you later okay?" colby replied, giving me a hug. i could feel the butterflies going wild inside of me as i took in his scent. "okay, see you later". he gave me his cute little smile and walked toward the stairs. i could feel the heat rising in my cheeks as i turned around and walked into the bathroom. i looked at myself in the mirror and saw the redness on my face. fuck, the things that boy does to me. i shook my head, smiling as i got ready for the day.