A Week Later

The two boys' suspension is over and this is their first day back. As they walk into school together. They are both greeted by Dawn. "Hey guys how was your free week?" She says jokingly. "It was soooo fun Dawnie thanks for asking." Kai says joking back. "My break was fine...I mostly practiced my monologues." Chase said as he slicked his hair back. "Cool....well I'll see you in a drama club Chase." Dawn says smiling. "And I expect you will pick me up Kai-Kai." Dawn says sticking her tongue out . "Of course princess." Kai said with air quotes around princess.As the boys walk away. "Princess??" Chase said angrily at Kai. " You call her princess?!??" Chase said over reacting. "Yes. I do and there's nothing you can do to stop me."Kai said confidently. " We'll see about that...Kai-Kai." Chase said as he walked away. "What could that have meant." Kai said to himself. What he didn't know was that Chase was planning to use his charm on Dawn in Drama club to make her fall in love with him. Kai thought for a moment. Then he realized that Chase could win her over quickly...they have the same interests and personality. He got nervous and remembered what Dawn said. " Don't worry Kai-Kai we're just friends." He decided to give up for a while... his friend was already mad at him and the girl he loved doesn't love him....He has to find a way to fix that.