Chapter 11

I don't know what it was but something felt different something wasn't right and I couldn't quite kput my finger on it.

I turned to Diego
"They bother you again come get me"
He nodded

I sped out of the compound and back to the house where Hayley was sat on the porch while klaus was screaming at someone
"What's up little wolf" I said plonking my self down next to her
"Some blond is shouting at klaus"
I chuckled
"That would be bekah let's go and see if they like getting shouted out by someone more powerful then them"
She giggled and nodded and we walked inside
"Your stupid Niklaus"
He went to say something to her but I cut them both off
"Would one of you like to explain to me why the hell your shouting at each other with a pregnant woman in the house"
"Would you like to tell her or should I" Rebekah growled
He just shrugged
"He daggered Elijah"
"Am I supposed to know what that means"
"No but you will now, he puts a dagger in our hearts that stops us breathing and stops us living until he pulls it out"

I could feel my anger rise Bekah moved out of the way as did Hayley and I saw klaus swallow
"Why the hell would you do that"
"I had to give Marcel my weakness" he declared all too calmly
"Is that all he is too you a weakness, he's your brother nik"
"I know that but I had to show Marcel that we could co-exist"
I shook my head
"Did you think of me before you pushed that danger into his heart. I lost my whole family and elijah reminded me that it wasn't my fault. I can't do this without him nik. So you get him back to me or I'll tear every one apart until I find him"
I stormed out.

I didn't know where to go or what to do, I couldn't go back home not yet I'd probably tear his head off. I couldn't go to Marcel became I'd likley kill him so that left only one place the bar.

As I walked in all the vampires that knew who I was tensed because they knew I was pissed and they also knew if I told them to do something when I was like this they had to do it or I'd likley kill them.

"Hey Joe" I said sitting at the bar as the bar tender walked over
"Hey rose when did you get back"
"Few hours ago gives us a bourbon"
He nodded
The thing about this bar was that I owned it and I let anyone in humans, vampires, witches and wolves as long as they treated each other right.

He gave it me and I downed it and then he gave me another as Thierry came and sat next to me
"Alright Mrs boss"
I couldn't at that name, Thierry was twenty and a vampire he'd call me Mrs boss because I had a lot of dodgy dealings in New Orleans. I owned most of the bars and clubs I sold and bought things, I was once the head of Marcels people as he calls them, the thing is he didn't know about any of my other business adventures he also didn't know that his vampires would always trust me and not him.
"Alright T, how's my business"
"Everything's fine, you know for a mob boss your actually quite calm"
"Yeah well I have a feeling that Marcel may end up dead after my trip here"
"What did he do"
"Took something of importance to me. Will you have the guys ready if I need them and tell them to come to the plantation tomorrow at twelve I think it's time we have a little reunion ad fix the mole problem we have don't you"
He smirked
"It's done Mrs boss see ya tomorrow"
I nodded to Diego who flashed out of my sight. Me soon following him.

I arrived back at the plantation a few hours after I'd left, Hayley had gone to bed as has bekah but of course nik was still up
"I'll get him back to you I promise" he said as I climbed the stairs
"You better because him and Hayley are the only things that matter to me in this world at the minute and I don't know what I'd do if I lost one of them"
I shut my bedroom door and changed and fell asleep.

But of course I knew that this was just the start of the pain that this city would cause.