Creams colour curtains that were beautifully tied up with the branches of the nearby tree were flowing in their own direction

The entire place was so beautifully decorated which looked as a perfect setting required for expressing one's true feeling in front of the person--who happens to be that person's whole world

Nandini was spell bounded by the entire set up.

She was finding it really hard to believe that she wasn't dreaming.

"Beautiful"she said dreamily.

And all of a sudden she remembered something..

"..so what's your dream Miss.Murthy.."

Manik's voice resonated in her ears as she closed her eyes and out of nowhere a memory started to play in front of her that took place three months ago when they both accidentally got locked into a store room.

She was hiding as she didn't wanted to sing with Manik again as ordered by her beloved Amms. She had already sung with Manik once which really made her uncomfortable...

..not because he did something wrong..

...but because she wanted to sing with him again..

..and again..

..and again..

..which was ridiculous.

She couldn't believe they could create such magic together..

..and that's what was making her uncomfortable.

Because her heart was dying to sing with Manik while her brain was clearly sending her a message to stay away from him.

But of course destiny had some other plans..

..as even Manik came there because he had heard that the store room was full of Indian Classical Musical Instruments.

Though he always used to pretend that he wasn't interested in Indian Classical Music but to be honest he loved it..

..he was fascinated by it.