Chapter 1: the meeting

-Your pov-
You were walking down the street while smoking a blunt as you hear someone ask "can I smoke the blunt" You turn around to a young man he looks familiar "umm sure" you answer as you hand him the blunt for him to smoke and he take the Blunt and put the blunt in his mouth and smoke it , take the blunt out ,blow out the smoke of his mouth and hand it back to me "thank you baby girl " the guy said   "your welcome and what's your name?" I ask the guy  as I take back my blunt"my name is Emc Senatra but you can call me Emc and yours name" said Emc " my name jasmine " I said blushing  because  he is a underground rapper coming up to flame along side King Lil G " that's beautiful name for a beautiful girl " said Emc as he wink at me " So do you want hang out with me and mine  crew" ask Emc as he waiting patiently for your answer " sure why are we going to smoke weed" you replied as Emc grab your hand and lead you guys to a big house ( the house it's hard picking a house bc he is from  the streets so yeah deal with it)

-Your pov-You were walking down the street while smoking a blunt  as you hear someone ask "can I  smoke the blunt" You  turn around to a young man he looks familiar    "umm sure" you answer as you hand him the blunt for him to smoke and he take th...

" hell yeah we are" said Emc as we enter the gate of houses which lead to the backyard of the house as he lead me to a group of guys as we enter the backyard of the house I heard a yell  "sup lil homies" Yell  a guy with a tattoo  on his face" sup homie " Emc yell back to the mystery guy" who is this girl?" Ask the mystery tattoo "her name is jasmine" answer Emc while still holding my hand as  I  realize he don't let go of my hand