Ch 1 Missing Photographs

Lisa stepped towards the window  frame and opened the green curtain of her  mid sophisticated room , The fresh rays of sun is entering the room making it slightly warm

Lisa stepped towards the window  frame and opened the green curtain of her mid sophisticated room , The fresh rays of sun is entering the room making it slightly warm .A heated cup of coffee is all she need to refresh her mood, as her lips touches the coffee cup her eyes gazes aimlessly on her vision board, being a wild life photographer she travelled countless destination. She is mostly captivated by photographs of her Ex boyfriend her heart felt heavy as she thought about all the romantic moments that she had with him.

After taking a short morning bath as she glanced towards her room

"Mom, Where are the photographs?" Lisa screamed as she noticed that all the photographs in her room are completely missing.

Lisa's mom came stomping the staircase, She opened the door so harshly that it banged the wall causing the artifacts to fall on ground.

"Miss Lisa grace keep your decibels on hold "

"But Mom you can't just move my stuff, you know how important it is for me." Lisa said with pain in her voice she moved back towards the window trying to hide her tears.

Lisa's mom hugged her daughter from back and whispered in her ear "There is no point in being anchored to the past."

"Mom, I promise .I will forget him .I just need to spend some time with his memories." Lisa said wiping off her tears .

"Perhaps, prove your promise .if you agree to go on blind date with my friend's son I will give photographs back ." There was no room for argument as Lisa's mom left .