Daddy's love (smut) - P.H.🔥

(Warnings: daddy kink, choking kink not that bad🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️)

Your day started out normal, you woke up, went to school, came back listened to music did your homework. But at 11:56 that all changed. There was a tap on your window, you didn't think anything of it hit thought it was apart of the dream you were having, until there were two more taps, you rolled over to the other side of the bed and groaned. Then you felt a breeze, you snuggled your self deeper into the duvet. You fell asleep again but woke quickly when you felt a finger insert you. "W-what the-" you crane your neck and see it's your (lover or fuckbuddy which ever one you guys want) Patrick. He looked you in the eyes as he pumped two fingers in you "hi baby... I missed you.." you groan and arch your back up in response, fisting the sheets a little "did you miss me?" You didn't say anything but enjoy the pure bliss he was giving you. "Answer me, don't make daddy ask you again." He said while pulling your hair back. "Y-yes daddy I m-mi-missed you.." he knew your parents were home so he had to be quiet especially you. "If I hear as much as a peep come out of you-" he says while replacing his fingers with his dick. "-I will fuck you harder and faster so that your parents DO wake up and see what a whore they're daughter is being." You nodded frantically just a wanting him inside you already. He moved the tip of his dick up and down the lips of your womanhood, you bit your lip hard. "P-please pat.." his hand found its way to your throat "what did you call me?" He says squeezing a little bit, not to the point where you couldn't breathe but not to soft either. Just how you liked it.
"I'm s-sorry daddy I d-dint mean to call y-you that." He shoved himself inside you and he let out a low groan "you know the consequence for that love." 10 hard slow spankings. "Obviously your lucky your parents are home and not away on business like they usually are other wise you'd get your punishment right now." If he were to spank you right now it would be loud enough for your parent to hear from across the hall, "you ready love?" You nod, he starts off slow. You move your hips to his pace and that shows him you want him to go faster . He thrusts faster and he hears a little moan come from your mouth. He smirked and went at an Inhumane speed, one you've never experienced before, you lay on your stomach ass in the air with him fucking your brains out, you fist the sheets and your eyes roll back to your head, he puts one hand on your mouth and one rubbing your clit. You couldn't take it, it was like over load "I'm g-gonna." He Interrupted you with his husky voice "cum for me love, cum all over daddy's cock." He whispered in your ear. You couldn't hold it back anymore you moaned into his hand as you came, you felt his thrusts slow and soon felt him cum on your back. "Mm that was so good." He kissed your shoulder, you were soon enough falling asleep. He grabbed a couple tissues from your night stand and cleaned you up. He pulled the covers over you, and kissed your forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow love." And with that he climbed out your window.