Damien

Today's my 16th birthday. It'd be great, if my father was home to celebrate with me. He mumbled something about having to go into work, so I was stuck at home all by myself. Nice. We moved just a few weeks ago, so I knew no one in this town. So I couldn't call any friends over to celebrate with me. All of my friends were hundreds of miles away.

"This is just my luck," I muttered to myself. "All alone on my birthday."

I was busily unpacking some of my stuff in my room when I'd heard a noise from the living room.

"Hello?" I called out as I walked into the hallway leading to the living room. No answer.

"Who's there? Hello?"

I saw a body of a man running past the entry to the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Answer now before I call the cops!" I had my phone in hand, ready to call the police.

"DAMIEN ROSEWOOD!" the man in the kitchen practically screeched.

I rubbed my ears, the noise hurting my ears. "Yes, I'm Damien Rosewood. Who are you?! What are you doing in my house?!"

"I HAVE COME TO TRANSFORM YOU. IT IS YOUR 16TH BIRTHDAY RIGHT?!" More of that screeching voice.

"Yes! Can you stop screeching!?"

Before I could step into the kitchen, someone ran from behind me and knocked me out. I never did find out what they'd ment by "transforming" me.