Meet Midajah

🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏🎭🃏
Artwork by Joseph Vargo

     Before I start this story, I would like to introduce Midajah, pronounced Mid-day-zha. I'm pretty sure you all know our lovely yet salty Uma, and her delectable crew of hotties, but it's important you know Midajah's backstory.

    Midajah was born of Mara, the Dark Queen of Vasaria and King Phillip, Audrey's father. The product of an illicit love affair, Midajah was kept a secret. After she was born, King Phillip saw her only once, and it broke his heart to abandon her. King Phillip knew Aurora would flip her lid, and the embarrassment and disappointment of knowing her husband had a child from an affair with Mara would send her to an early grave. So, King Phillip looked down at his beautiful bastard daughter as he held her in his arms, and said a silent prayer for her.

    King Phillip could never love Mara, so he swallowed the bittersweet anguish he felt and walked out of his daughter's life. After all, he still had little Audrey, right? His perfect, sweet Audrey; she would grow up to be a good girl.

    King Phillip's blatant disrespect angered the Dark Queen, and Mara cursed him. To look at her daughter was to look at King Phillip, for the child possessed his features. Scorned and bitter with rejection, Mara cursed Midajah, her darkness entering the child.

    Midajah grew up in the Dark Tower with no one to play with. Her mother had grown despicable and wretched, her evil magic causing much harm to the people of the village. No one dared speak to the child, and Midajah grew up with a dagger in her heart. Her only friend was a maniacal jester who lived to pop up on her when she least expected it, whispering in the girl's mind even more dastardly venom.

 Her only friend was a maniacal jester who lived to pop up on her when she least expected it, whispering in the girl's mind even more dastardly venom

    When Midajah was sixteen winters old, her mother grew jealous of the dark beauty the child had grown into. Jilted by one of her lovers who couldn't help but to notice Midajah's beauty, Mara had her own daughter banished and exiled to the Isle of the Lost. Cutting all ties to her mother, Midajah set out to survive.

    Living on the Isle brought the knowledge of her half sister, and Midajah meets Uma, who has become the subject of a reality show. Uma only accepts to please her crew, who were promised their freedom. Midajah is upset to learn that the prim and proper Auradon kids will be watching their miserable living, but Uma convinces her to seek revenge over Audrey, King Phillip's heir to the throne.

     The girls set out on seeing their plan to fruition, falling in love with each other along the way. This is their tale.