Meeting the pharaoh and his cousins part 2

(Desclaimer I dont own yugioh 

Also that picture has nothing to do with this shit btw)

Last time on another weird Cinderella story

*Bakura's P.O.V*

'SOMEONE DARES TO LOOK AT MY RYOU........  wait my ryou? '

Now back on the story

*Seto P.O.V*

I had just made it to the the servant's courters when i saw Atem and Bakura talking to a dirty blonde beauty. I made my way over to them to drag them to the conference, when I made eye contant with the dirty blonde. "Oh high priest Seto i didn't know you where coming here." says the dirty blonde girl while bowing down to show respect . " You may rise, i was just here to collect my cousins we have a conference and they are running late." i say while Bakura and Atem sweat dropped "ehehehe you see Seto i accidentally bomped with Yugi  making her twist her ankle so I wanted to help her by carrying her here to her sister so she could help her." said Atem while rubbing the back of his head guiltily. " I'm so sorry i tried telling him that i could carry my sister myself but he is very stubborn no offense my pharaoh." said a girl with white hair while looking to the floor. "It's ok it's not your fault if anything its my cousin for bomping on your sister, could you tell me your names please?" i said with a questioning face. I wanted to know the name of the girls that are the reason my cousin's are so flustered. "My name is Josephine but everyone calls me Joey, this are my twin sisters the oldest Ryou, and the youngest yugi and the middle one marik is working in the fields. Our youngest sister serenity is still a baby thats why i stay working in the servants common room to take care of her." Says Joey who sounded a little sad after mentioning Marik working in the fields."where are your parents? and why is marik working in the fields?" i questioned after hearing her introduce herself and her sisters." our father was killed by bandids and our mother died while giving birth to serenity." responded a new girl that had just arived and by her responce i think thats is Marik ' I can see why Joey looked sad when mentioning her' she looked beat. " Marik!!!" exclaimed Yugi from her bed jumping up to hug her sister.

*Atem P.O.V* 

'Yugi looked so adorable when she jumed up............. wait what? what am i thinking' 

CLIFFHANGER

Sorry it took so long to update I been in college and working so haven't had time to write and I'm sorry I finished it like this I'll try to write more chapters as soon as possible I hope you like it till next time.