Glasses

Regina's POV
I wake up naked in David's arms and I turn around feeling eyes burn into the back on my head. "Stop staring" I say looking into his blue eyes. "I can't help but stare your so so beautiful" I roll my eyes at him and he pecks my lips. "I have work this morning" I say groaning. "I know" I sit up and pull the cover up so my chest isn't showing. David is staring deeply at me almost like he's scolding so I move away and pull the covers closer to me. Does he not think I'm pretty? What did I do wrong?!

I quickly get up and go into the shower to hopefully clear my mind. My mother used to look at me like that. When she saw something she didn't like on me, or I did something wrong. He looked at me like that. I get out and put on a black pencil skirt and a purple silk blouse. I straighten my hair and do my makeup light and natural because I've been feeling like doing that lately and that's what looks best on me for now. I brush my teeth and David is laying in bed still. I walk past him and down the stairs to make breakfast. I made scrambled eggs with bacon and then toasted some toast. Henry took his plate and when to eat in the dinning room. I feel someone staring at me and I ignore it and start washing the pans and stuff I just used. I put the utensils away and as I close the drawer and hand covers mine and I pull away and turn around to look at David.

"What did I do wrong" he asks rephrasing what I asked myself earlier this morning.

"Nothing I'm fine" I step forward and he puts his hand out stoping me. I step back and look back at him.

"Tell me"

"You looked at me"

"I've done that a million times before what's actually wrong" he knows if he doesn't asks again I won't say the full truth.

"It's the way you looked at me David"

"I'm not following babe"

"It made me feel insecure and small, like how my mother scolded me when I was younger"

"I'm so so sorry" he says grabbing my hands.

"It's fine I shouldn't have shut you out, I should have just told you"

"It's fine" he pecks my lips. "You have to leave, let me walk you" I nod and grab his hand and walk out. First we stop at granny's for some coffee and Ruby smiles and gushes over us as always. "So when are we gonna get a baby Mills or baby Charming" Ruby asks almost making me choke. "Soon Ruby" I blush and kiss his cheek. "You have to go" David says checking his watch. "Walk me" I say pouting. "I said I was" We grab hands again and he walks me to my office. "See you for lunch" I nod and peck his lips.

_____
David's POV
I knock on the door and I hear a faint come in from Regina. She's looking so adorable and hot with her glasses. "We need to talk" I say.

"Is everything okay" she asks.

"Yeah but can you take your glasses off" I ask.

"Why" she bites her lip turning me on.

"You know what those glasses do to me" she smirks and lifts them up propping them on her head.

"Better" she asks.

"That makes it worse" I say sucking in a breath.

"It's not my fault this is distracting to you" Regina says standing up and straightening out her skirt.

"It's just so hot" she blushes and bites her lip finally taking them off.

"Talk to me"

"Okay so you know I love you right" she gives me a look. "Why do I feel like your about to break up with me again" I grab her hand and peck her lips smiling. "I already told you never gonna happen"

"Just think about work" she groans and pulls her hands away from me. "I don't want to talk" she grabs her phone and walks out. I follow her and she walks into granny's no one is here. Ruby is counting money behind the bar and she gives me a small smile. "How's everything" she asks. "Ask David" I groan and look at Regina who is standing with her arms crossed. So she wants to fight? Ugh!

"What happened"

"Regina is being difficult"

"How the hell am I being difficult! I didn't know being a worried girlfriend means I'm being difficult sorry for caring!" she yells.

"Don't start with the shit!"

"No! you started it. I told you; your not going back to work"

"Why"

"David"

"Tell me damnit!"

"Cause I'm scared! I'm scared whoever shot you will do it again and I'm never gonna see you again!" Tears fill her eyes and I wrap my arms around her.

"Shh it's okay I understand but you can't expect me to never go back" I whisper.

"I know but I just need some time" I nod and kiss her forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too" she says I press my lips to hers.

"I'm sorry for not understanding I didn't mean to sounds like a terrible boyfriend"

"You didn't it's just I'm emotional and mad at you for being a dick"

"I deserved that" I say before loving her chin and pressed a chaste kiss to her soft red lips. "Am I forgiven" I ask. I rest my chin on the top of her head. "I don't know yet" I laugh and nod. That's better than a no.

________
949 words