Chapter 6

{aghhh! omg guys im like so sorry again! ive been really busy with sports and school. but monday is my last day so. ill be active wayy more.}

•Jade's POV•

i turned my head so Hayes couldnt see me.

"why was he going to Cali?" i thought.

anyways, i put in headphones and started listening to music. i put on the song "Shower" by Becky G.

i had my playlist on repeat so after about 4 other songs i fell asleep.

i was awoken but someone nudging me to wake up.

i turned my head.

it was hayes, of course.

"jade?" he said.

"what." i said.

"why are you going to cali." he asked.

"none of your beeswax" i said back. "why are you going to cali?" i asked.

"i have a meeting with nash" he said.

"omg" i thought. "whatever you do please dont tell nash you saw me or that im going to cali" i said.

"why?" he asked.

*flashback*

I couldnt get up because i was tied down. I was looking around then i heard a noise it was the door opening. I closed my eyes and i heard 2 voices. I heard Hayes and Nash. I wondered what was going to happen to me.

They untied me and picked me up, i pretended to still be sleeping. Then they started taking turns slapping me till i "woke up" so after about the 3rd hit i opened my eyes. And they started punching me in the stomach, chest, face and i swear it hurt so much all the bones in my body were broken. Then when they were done i was suprisingly still able to see and hear. Then they picked me up again and told me if i told anyone, that they did this to me they would kill me if i was still alive. Then as they continued walking they put me in the backseat and started driving. Then they stopped in the middle of no where and just threw me out of the car, leaving me to die.

*end of flashback*

"because i dont want him to kill me" i said. "where is nash anyways?" i asked.

"he missed the flight because he was flirting with some girl" he said.

"oh" i said.

after that it got silent and we landed. i walked and got my luggage. i grabbed my phone and called my cousin.

(addie= A)

(jade= J)

J: hey im at the airport.

A: okay. ill have the limo come get you.

J: limo?

A: yeah, ill see you when you get here i got to go. bye!

J:bye.

*and she hung up*

after about waiting for 20 minutes the a limo came and had a sign saying "Shea" (which is my last name).

i walked over and the driver helped me put my stuff in the trunk and i got in the back of the limo and we drove of the my cousins.