Rias: Took the words right out of my mouth...

Instantly (Y/N) grew a curious eyebrow, he'd seen Issei's constant antics that ended with both himself and his two perverted friends beaten by the girls. (Y/N) uncrossed his arms while growing a slight smirk.

(Y/N): Seriously? There's a bigger pervert than Issei out there? And you're going to marry him?

He couldn't help but let out a laugh at Rias' fate before he shrugged his shoulders.

(Y/N): That's just brilliant! Guess that's just natural for someone like you Rias...

Rias: What?

(Y/N): A spoiled devil who thinks she can own anything she likes, you're probably thinking about how to get me to beat the prick up, right? Heh, forget it, I say let you suffer, think of it as payback for reviving Asia as a devil without my permission.

Rias: What!? You can't do that! You owe me a favour for that!!!

(Y/N): Did I ever say I'd owe you a favour for that? You tried to force a favour on me, I don't do favours to devils, especially when they force me to owe them a favour like you're trying to do now.

Rias: I knew it...

(Y/N): Hmm?

Suddenly, Rias had grown a face full of confidence, an idea came to her on the spot, and it may be just what she needed to convince (Y/N).

Rias: You're a coward.

(Y/N): Watch your words, you don't want to get burned...

Rias: But, it's true isn't it? You're afraid of this man.

(Y/N): If there's one thing I'm never afraid of, it's a devil, so no...

Rias: Well I think you're lying. I think that you're afraid because you know that this person is too much for someone like me, so you'd never win against him, after all, I thought you wanted a chance at killing a devil...

(Y/N): Hold the phone, I get to kill this devil?

Rias: I wouldn't mind, personally, I believe the world's better off without him.

(Y/N) grew silent, his thoughts conflicting with each other; one side wants to tell Rias to shove it and leave her to her fate, the other side is telling him once he kills this devil Rias won't ever bother him again and he might as well do it. So, (Y/N) sighed before looking at Rias while cracking his neck.

(Y/N): One condition...

Rias grew a hopeful smile at hearing that before nodding rapidly.

(Flashback end)

(Y/N): Yeah... but you better remember the condition Gremory...

Rias: Don't worry, I won't forget, after all you're basically saving my life by doing this for me.

Issei: What?

(Y/N) + Rias: Nothing for you to worry about Issei.

Koneko: So, we're doing this?

Suddenly (Y/N) and Koneko simultaenously entered combat stances, (Y/N) had a serious glare on his face whereas Koneko was emotionless as usual.

Issei: Huh, he's not going to use his light weapons?

Rias: With what he's practicing with, the light could potentially hurt him Issei.

Issei: But, isn't he part devil anyway? Why isn't the light hurting him?

Rias: Look at his hands...

Issei complied with Rias' request and saw (Y/N)'s hands were normal, but when he squinted his eyes, and thanks to his vision after becoming a devil, Issei saw the slight black and red aura surrounding his hands.