Chapter 2

(1 month later)

*Sniff, Sniff* Angel and Tiffany kneel down infront of a stone. They both put down some flowers.

"I love you James, I'll never forget you!"

"James I love you buddy, I'll never forget you too."

They slowly got up from the damp grass and walked towards Angel's Red Volkswagen and got in, Angel began tearing up but she held it back.

[Angel's sad point of view]

I can't believe he's gone... And it's all my fault, but nobody believes me that it's my fault.

I started up the car and started driving to Tiff's house.

"Hey can I stay over tonight?"

I nodded at her so I drove to my house. About thirty mintues later we got to my house. I took out the keys and locked my car after Tiff got out. I opened up my door and went straight to my room and Tiff followed me up and I just got on my bed and dug my face into the pillow.

Tiff got on the bed with me and snuggled with me, Tiff snuggling with me made think of James so, I pushed her back. "Sorry Tiff snuggling makes me think of.... you know who. I don't wanna stay his name."

"It's fine Angel."

"Sorry..."

_______

(2 years later of forgetting and pain)

"Hey babe!"

"Hey baby!" Angel plants a kiss on Joshua.

Angel forgot about James and moved on and got life started again, so she started dating Joshua, she's in collage now, and just started fresh. Even Tiffany got a life started but she's in school right now in Philadelphia so, Tiffany and Angel wont see each other in a while BUT, they will stay in touch!

"So what you wanna do today?"

"I don't know" Angel replied in a flirty way.

"Oh, so you wanna be that way huh?" Joshua starting talking ina flirty voice. Joshua started kissing Angel deeply, he lifted her up still keeping lips locked, he carried her all the way up stairs into her room and laid her on her bed and sat on top on her. He took off his shirt and threw it across the room.

[A bit of Joshua's sexy point of view]

She rolled Me over and sat on top of me and I took off her shirt and bra. I rolled her over again and fell on the floor but, we didnt mind and continued to kiss.

I slowly held her breast and started massaging.

Angel moaned softly but, I grabbed on harder and made her moan a bit louder.

"Joshua....." She moaned. That turned me on. I got a bulge in my pants, I hope she didnt notice . I grabber onto her boobs harder. She moaned louder. She said "Joshua I really don't wanna do it right now maybe later ok?"

I sighed, "Fine..." I said in defeat.

[Back to everybody elses point of view]

"Sorry, not in the mood." Angel said while putting on her shirt and bra.

"Its fine, I still love you." Joshua said hugging Angel.

Angel got carried my Joshua back down stairs to watch a movie.

Joshua tried kissing Angel but she pushed him back and got up and got the popcorn and sat next to Joshua.

Then Angel kissed Joshua, "I'm just teasing you baby."