Ch.2 Training

Y/n POV
It was training time my powers that I know right now are: teleportation, animal shifter, immortality, fire and ice power, along with water power, and talking to animals. It was worth getting used to and working with it but all the training was trying to help me 'get a normal life' again, but there was no use so they have decided to sent me to help with the military. I was in room 65 what was fast reflection to see if I can dodge bullets or not. "Okay subject 145 you start ............. NOW"! They man yelled I wasn't ready. 'Shit'. I got shot 76 times in the chest. I'm immortal yes but it hurt. I fell to the ground and bled out a lot for 5 minutes I finally blacked out.
~Time skip~
I woke up in the emergency room with bandages around my chest and breast. I got a note from the nurse that said
'Hey Y/n fixed you up they won't leave any scars that is good huh haha well when you finished reading this you can go back to your room okay
~Nurse Patty'
I groaned and ran back to my room and shut the door. "Subject 145 we need you to train more come back to the room and continue the course" 'FUCK' I thought to myself.
Training room
Bullets flew at me and I jumped up and broke the gun and transformed in to a tiger and attacked the robot that was shooting me. The people was surprised when they say that I was worth something they were asking to buy me but I  disagreed "I'm not a fucking weapon okay" I told them.

A/n
I know I fucking suck at these stories XD oh well I hope you enjoyed

All of those were 307 words thanks!