Heart Break

Darkest of dark, dagger of death, sweet moments flow from my body as I regret.

Swift riders sweep over me, sickles in hand they rip my fresh from my bones once again.

Lover of deeds, knight that I was, I will turn to dust when you are gone.

.

Black serpents slither and slide in the mind of a person who feels no love but only disgust for their being alive.

We ask so little out of love, but find even the smallest drop to be with held from us by those who fear our love.

But in this world we can only  expect to be used then tossed away.

.

It did not come as a sword in your hand but rather thick black ooze that crept up through the land.

You wielded your sword striking all down,no faith in my love could be found.

It is better I die than to watch my love torn down , I gave you my heart and it can not be found.

.

Mistress of the dark, unbeliever of my heart, you freely mocked the depth of my bleeding heart.

Ride away fast upon the black stallion I will, never looking back at the destruction of my land.

Doer of deeds, keeper of the light, all is lost in this disbelief tonight.

.

My sword is gone, my heart no more, one to many blows feel upon my noble cause.

I ride to the end , knowing all is lost, never stopping again to let another in.

Cold-hearted world, you have won once again as I lay down my thoughts and vanish into the wind .

Marie Jacobs July 20112