Just A Hug

(Sklyar POV)

So I'm omw to third period doing me , as I hug my friend Jeremiah I see the bestie, Mya , her ass always got something smart to say. " You better stop hugging on all these Lil boys" as she said that I hugged the next guy who walked by, not having a clue who he was, just to grind her gears. He was hella cute . Mocha skin, 5'6 , pretty smile....Lawdd he had it all. To say I didn't know him that hug was like we were married. I tried playing it off and said  "Ha, Bitch you aint runnin nothing i hug who tf i want " . He laughed and as he walked of he winked at me , I blushed like crazy but sure ain't let nobody catch it. Mya said, " Oweee you a Lil thottie" , We busted out laughing and started walked our ass to class before that bell rang. I was thinking about him all class period , didn't know his name or nothing but I sure as hell was going to find out. As soon as the bell rang I darted out that class trying to find and at least introduce myself. When I saw him he looked like he was looking for someone so I walked over and tapped him shoulder. He turned around with his big cute smile "Your exactly who I'm looking for", I giggled a little "Yea, Uhmm I didn't get your name earlier" . "I'm Devin, What's yours Ma?" , "I'm Skylar "

"well, uhh Skylar you by any chance have a boyfriend" he was tryna play it coo but i knew where this was going. "uhh no im actually single" , "laawd, how is someone as beautiful as you single?" . we both just smiled and starred into each others eyes.