Chapter 2: Miscommunications, Overthinking, and Disasters

Right after I agreed to help him, he immediately ordered me to wash up and change clothes because he said that we are going somewhere I don't know. This guy didn't even bother to ask me if I had plans made for today. He just decided on his own! I am way too confused of what is happening. He was quite pushy, to be honest, and commanded me (literally pushed me) to the bathroom. He gave me some small clothes of him, a white plain v neck shirt and a pair of skinny jeans but still a slightly bigger for me but wearable.

Luckily, it was Sunday and I don't have any work scheduled for today. It's a good thing that I've done all my paperworks in the laboratory. Doing research is my passion, however, I still don't know what kind of help he needs but I just hope that it was not something dirty, is it?

I shoved away my weird thoughts and quickly washed and changed to the clothes he had given me. It was a bit big but nah I couldn't care less.

After I changed, I immediately went outside the bathroom and searched for this guy named Toru to tell him that I am done changing. I saw him sitting on the couch and still busy on his phone. I noticed that he also changed his clothes. He actually looked good in that gray shirt and jacket. He just glanced at me and break out a little smirked.

"Wear this coat." I stared in awe at this really big winter coat he have handed to me. Is this really a coat or a comforter? I can make a burrito of myself with this!

I heard a loud scoff coming from this bossy man and I was about to retaliate at him but before I even do that, he had already practically dragged me out of his apartment and brought me into his car. We got into his car and gestured to me to wear the seatbelt and began driving like a speed of a demon.

---

"Uhmm... Can I ask what help do you need from me?" It has been 30 minutes since he started driving and I was remaining silent thinking what could he be needing from me.

"You'll know when we get there." He shortly answered. Is he not even aware that I am so confused with what is happening to me and where the hell he was taking me. I just trust this guy that he will not kill me or do something crazy like that. He was way too difficult to understand.

I quietly remained seated on the shotgun seat and glanced at the road. I don't know where we are going and the road isn't too familiar to me. Despite living in this city for almost a year now, I haven't really explored around it too much. I was too caught up with work to travel alone. All I'm know is my way to work, home,the cafe near my flat, the library, and sometimes the park.

I continued to watch the road and noticed that the temperature is getting colder due to the frost building up on the car's window and the thickening snow on the road. I quietly rubbed my hands and breathed on them to warm it up.

I saw the guy with me clicked some buttons on his car and suddenly felt the warm air inside the car. I guessed he figured that I'm getting a bit cold. He's pretty attentive although he looks he doesn't care.

"Thanks." Though i'm not sure if he really did adjusted the heater on his car for me or he's getting cold as well, I want to thank him anyway.

I secretly examined his face while he was busy driving. He was actually a good looking guy. Like I said before, he has prominent jaw line and lips that are perfectly curved. I also have noticed a mole on his lower right chin. His eyes were huge as well as his eyebags---pfft... but they still look nice.

"Don't stare too much." He caught me staring! I feel a little embarassed when he noticed that I was looking at him. I slightly bowed and said sorry and then stared back again at the road. It was heavily snowing outside and the roads are a little foggy. I want to ask him where are we going... again... but I think he'll just give me short answers like, 'You'll know when we get there' or 'Just wait'. So why bother ask anyway.