"Janessa! Come in" "Meet my school friend, Harry. Harry Styles"

Niall sir introduces my ex husband to me with some other relation.

My brain was hung and I could think of nothing. I was just standing on the door with shock.

What. The..............FAX?!

Harry seemed normal. Like-Like he already knew I work here.

Such a player.

"Harry meet my manager Ms. Janessa Johnson"

I walk in while clenching at Harry but not letting Niall know.

"Hello, Jane-Ms. Janessa. Nice to meet you" Harry reach out his hand.

I plant a fake smile on my face, shake his hand. I suddenly squeeze it badly in anger. He immediately winces but quickly smiles not letting Niall sir feel something fishy. "Nice to meet you too, Mr. Styles" I leave his hand free in pain.

Fuck! Felt so good.

Harry jerks his hand behind his back to let go off the pain.

Smile still on. Jerk.

"Sir, the file you asked for urgently" I hand it over.

"Oh yes of course" Sir grabs it, walks to his desk and places it there. "Thanks" he looks up and passes a smile.

I nod while passing back the same smile and walk backwards the door.

Just before I leave I glare at Harry, he immediately looks away and sits back on the chair.

"Fuck my life!!" I gruff after walking out.

I walk in my cabin being frustrated.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh" I sit on my chair as if pushing the earth down and hold my head.

"Are you fine?" Mel asks suspiciously.

"My life sucks!" "Why not for fucks sake I can spend a happy decade of my life" "But no! My life has to bring twist and turns! Maybe it needs entertainment" I stand up, walk to the glass wall, stare at the running cars down and fold my hands.

I was panicked!

"What are you even saying?" She scoffs.

"Harry is here" I say in a low voice.

"Who's here?"

"Harry!!!" I turn around and exclaim in a loud voice.

"What the--" "How can he be--" "Wait is that handsome guy---"

"Yes!!"

"Jeez now I know why your hormones are going up and down" "he looks......" she holds the chair near her and starts thinking about something.

Slowly her expressions change into furious ones.

"What are you thinking?" I ask.

"He's going to die today" saying this she suddenly grabbed the pen from my desk, opened the cap, threw it away and started walking to the door.

"Hey hey hey!" "Wha-where the hell are going?" I run behind Mel and stop  her at the door.

"To stab this in that morons chest" She clenches.

"Hey don't call him that!" I groan.

She raises her eyebrows at me.

"I-I mean-no just-just don't call him that" "And are you crazy? Violent women!" I snatch the pen from her hand imagining what she could have done to Harry.

Phew!

"Jenna you should do this and not me!" Mel folds are hands and looks away in anger.

"I'll harm him, Mel! Don't worry I'll do it" "Not physically but mentally" I sigh.

"You will?" She looks at me as if asking for promise.

"Yeah!" I nod.

"Better" she finally calms down.

--

It was 8:30 pm almost, when I was thinking of Harry and Niall sir being friends. I was upset.

I placed the dinner on the dinning and called Hannah from upstairs. She was doing her homework when I checked last time. Mum already started serving dad the dinner.

"Mummy, your phone" Han handed over my phone to me after coming downstairs with a huge grin on her face.

She seems happy. But why?

"Someone looks happy. What's the matter" I tease her.

"I face timed Uncle Harry" "He is very niceeeee" "I love him!!!" She said all this being extremely happy.

After listening that, somewhere in the corner of my heart, I was feared.

I immediately opened my call log. They talked for legit 38 minutes!! I looked at her.

My innocent baby looks so into him. She doesn't knows what her father did to her mother. And I know after she will grow up and know these facts, she is gonna hate Harry like anything.

But am I so selfish? Selfish to keep a daughter away from her father just because of mine and Harry's problems? No!! I can't!

She never asked for a father! But it doesn't means that she never thought of it. Maybe-Maybe I should tell her about Harry being her dad.

For how long is she gonna call him 'uncle'. I don't even know how Harry feels when she calls him that! He must be dying to hear 'Dad' from her.

My heart sunk.

Not for Harry's sake but for my baby's sake, I think I should tell her about her dad. Soon.

**

A/N: How's the story going guys? Keep me updating about your views.

Please vote, comment and share this book and it's part one only if you like it.

Follow my personal on Instagram @singlefaced for the story updates and stuff related to this book.

Thank you so much for the love and support xoxo

Also, what do you think is gonna come next? *winks*