Grizz's Bundles of Joys 1

It was summertime in San Francisco. The Bear family was at the park celebrating the quintuplets' 6th birthday. Everyone was having fun. Charlie and Chloe were helping out with the snacks. Seeing his cubs having a great time, made Grizz shed a tear. "What's wrong, Grizz?" asked Shelley.  "I was just thinking about our cubs Shelley," said Grizz. "It seems like yesterday I was changing the cubs' diapers." "You were changing the cubs' diapers?" asked Shelley. "That's not how I remembered it." "What are you talking about, sweetheart?" asked Grizz. "You were a nervous wreck when we brought them home from the hospital," said Shelley taking a sip of her soda. "Gather around, everybody!" Grizz said. "Shelley and I have a great story to tell!" "No, Dad! You're not going to embarrass us in front of our friends just like you did last year!" said April. "Okay so maybe dressing up as a clown at your fifth birthday party was a bit extreme but everyone had a great time!" said Grizz. "Yeah until you slipped on a banana peel and landed head first in the cake!" cried Bradley. "Look, pipsqueaks, I'm not going to embarrass you kids I just want to tell the story of how you little brats used to torture me six years ago!" said Grizz. Crystal began to laugh. "How did we torture Dad, Mom?" asked Dipper. "Well, it all began six years ago when your Daddy and I brought you kids home from the hospital," said Shelley. And with that, Shelley was telling this story.

Six years ago...

Grizz and Shelley were at the hospital. Shelley had just given birth to five healthy cubs named April Bradley, Crystal, Dipper, and Eliza. "Aw Grizz aren't they precious?" asked Shelley. "Yeah, they look just like me when I was a cub," said Grizz. "Hey, little guy- ow! He bit my nose!" Bradley began to cry. "Oh, Grizz! You made him cry!" said Shelley. That afternoon, the bears finally arrived home. "Grizz, could you change the babies' diapers while I go make dinner?" asked Shelley. Grizz took the babies to the nursery and changed his children's diapers. Changing diapers wasn't easy for Grizz. Bradley and Dipper kept spraying pee in Grizz's face,  April and Crystal were throwing baby powder on the floor, and Eliza kept taking her diaper off. "Stop taking your diaper off!" Grizz cried. "Grizzly! Why are you yelling at GJ?" asked Shelley. "He keeps taking his diaper off!" replied Grizz. "Honey, you smell like pee," said Shelley. "Why don't you go wash up for dinner?" "Your son just sprayed me in my face!" cried Grizz. That night at three in the morning, GJ was crying. Grizz tried to wake up Shelley but she was asleep. So, Grizz went to the kitchen warmed up a bottle 🍼 and went into the nursery. GJ was crying and Grizz knew that his son was having a bad night. Carefully Grizz carried GJ in his arms and sat in the rocking chair. Grizz gave GJ the bottle and said, "GJ, I'm sorry that I yelled at you, buddy. I promise that I won't yell at you ever again cause nobody likes to get yelled at. Your Mommy yells at me when I leave the toilet seat up!" GJ started to laugh. "Oh, you like that one?" asked Grizz. GJ licked Grizz's nose. "Aw does that mean you forgive me?" GJ let out a big burp. "I'll take that as a "yes"!" said Grizz laughing.

The present...

"That was a great story, Shelley," said Charlie. "Thanks, Charlie!" said Shelley. "Tell us another story about GJ torturing Dad Mom," said Zoe. "Um hey kids why don't we play musical chairs?" asked Grizz. "Whoever wins, will get... GJ's presents!" "What?!" cried GJ. "No! Mom!" "Your father was kidding, sweetie," said Shelley. "Weren't you, dear?" Grizz nodded his head and said, "The winner will get a gift certificate for a free ice cream sundae from Two Scoops!" The cubs began to cheer. "I set up the chairs Grizz," said Charlie. "That's great Charlie!" said Grizz. "But what's with the instruments  on the chairs?" "Well, you said that we were going to play musical chairs," said Charlie. Everyone started to laugh. "What's so funny?" asked Charlie. "I'll tell you later in the next chapter, Charlie," said Grizz patting Charlie on the back.

To be continued