“Let’s have a date” he added as he released me from his hug.My heart was beating so fast.Eventhough it’s just a few a days we’ve never seen each other,I really,really miss him.His face.His voice.His scent.And this excitement that I’m feeling right now.It’s been a while.My body just moved on it’s own as I wrap my arms on his neck and kiss him.

“Your so bold,were in public you know” He chuckled .

That’s right.I forgot.How embarrassing.

I heard him chuckle again.”Will you accept my invitation my dear Prince?”

I laughed a little as I slightly bowed and offered my hand “I’m glad to,My Princess”

We both laughed to ourselves as we headed to our date.We visited each classroom.There was this horror house theme.The maid café ,which is very common of course.We also entered a class which offer massage.And then we had a karaoke.We also played games and visited the tents lined on the school grounds as we tasted different types of food.It was so much fun.

“Jey can you meet me at this place tonight,I have something to tell you?” Luke said as he handed me a paper .It’s a map.

“There you are!Geez,giving me a hard time to search for  you and then I found out that you are just comfortably eating  ice cream here!”It was  Ritchie.

“I’m gonna borrow him for a while,is that fine with you?” Ritchie turned to Luke somewhat annoyed.

Luke just nodded and then my bestfriend immediately grabbed me by the arm and as we take a few distance, Luke shouted “I’ll be waiting for you at 8”

“I’ll be there,wait for me okay?” I shouted back.

“Hey ,what’s with meeting with that guy at 8?” Ritchie said  with one eyebrow up.

“Nah,I’ts a date”I chuckled eventhough I have no idea about it.

“Just don’t trust that guy too much okay?And don’t let yourself  be caught up in  too much love,you might get drowned and I can’t save you anymore”

“Haha,that was deep,you worry too much best,I can take care of myself you know”

“I’m just telling,anyway let’s head back faster,we still have things to take care of”

I fully understand Ritchie’s feelings.But I can really take care of myself.I’m already prepared to face all the pain ,if it means I can stay with Luke.

Luke’s POV

After the two of them left,I also went to our class to help.We were so busy that I  lost track of  time and it’s already 7 pm.

“You’ve worked hard guys, and don’t forget to attend the program at 8” Our class president said and then were finished.

So the program starts at 8.I wonder if Jey can make it.But he promised,so I guess I have to wait for him.I immediately went to my apartment and  gathered some blankets,food and a tent and  I headed to our meeting place.I was so happy as I arrive here.This is perfect.There’s a legend about this place saying that if lovers confess their love for each other here,the two of them will be together,forever.How nice would it be if I can stay by his side for eternity,an eternal happiness.I was smiling at myself as I started setting up the tent.

“How sweet of you to go to this extent for my brother” A voice came from behind .

“I love him that’s why!” I said as I turned to him.

“Love? You also said those words to me in the past.Does that mean your love for me is so shallow that you easily found a replacement?”

“I’ve loved you ,but that was all in the past.Jey is the one I love now.I can’t believe it myself,but I really love him.Much more than the love I felt for you back then.He’s my everything now.I’m telling all of this because I’m serious about him and why bring up the past now,its as if you still love me ” I said which made Myko silent for a while.

“But why Jeylo of all people Luke?Why my brother?”

“Why you ask?I don’t even know that myself.I think destiny brought us together.I know meeting him is not a coincidence,Jey was made for me.I love him so much that’s why I want to tell you properly right here,right now that its really over for us this time Myko,so…”

I didn’t finish what I wanted to say for he kissed me.I was dumbfounded.

“So this is what you wanted to tell me?”

Jey appeared behind the bush and I can hear my heart beating so fast.I can’t even utter a single word.

“Is this what you really wanted to tell me huh,Luke?” he repeated and this time tears started to fall from his eyes.