Saying this bp leaves.

**flashback ends**

Bp (thinks) - I have to avoid u so that u can get back to ur real father ma...

Here in swara's room....

Mohit - di....badepapa went to meet anand bhai....
swara - what ?? Now I get it...I think he said something to him. Mohit u don't worry bp cannot see me crying Or in pain.(planning something)Now come do as I say.....
swara says something to mohit...
mohit smiles and nods.....

Swara goes and gets ready as if she is going to temple. She wears a half sari. Puts some flowers and she also applies baba's vibhudhi...and she comes out..

Mohit comes to bp's room..
Mohit - badepapa di is going to mandir...(temple)
bp - haa achi baat hai.(that's a good thing) Let her go she will get peace..
mohit - badepapa she is going to baba's temple. She will take 108 rounds around the temple, so that u behave normally with her...
bp (shocked) - what ??is she crazy....
bp runs to swara.
Mohit smirks....
swara sees bp coming to hall and starts her acting..
swara - maa I am going to temple.. don't tell mohit that I am going on bare foot and by walk. I just said him about 108 rounds...he tried to stop me but I some what convinced him....
sumi also starts her acting - par beta (but dear) what if mohit or ur bp gets to know....
swara - maa mohit ko toh mai manage karlungi aur bp(mom, I will handle mohit and coming to bp)...now he does not love me. So he does not care whatever I do with myself.....
bp listens everything. He rushes to her.
bp - ma stop....
swara smiles but hides from him. And gives an angry look.
swara - what ??(angrily)
Bp - maa how can u say that I don't care for u ?? U know na I love u the most...if u go to temple on bare foot what will happen to ur health and 108 rounds....no no...I am not going to allow u....
swara - u are ignoring me na ?? so I thought to pray to god. So now let me go....
bp - maa I was acting..I.....
bp stops thinking as what he was about to say..
swara (smirks) - I knew that...so y are u doing this so called drama ?? Mr.arnav gadodia ?? Hmmmm
bp - maa...what drama ??what r u saying ??
Swara - now stop acting and tell me the truth. I knew that u met anand yesterday. Did he tell u something ??
Bp gets shocked (thinks) - omg maa got to know that I met anand. If I continue my act like this then she will start investigation and what if she gets to know the truth...no no she can't bear it and moreover if I act like this she will get hurt.
swara - kaha kho gaye aap ??(where r u lost ??
Bp - nai nai(no no) maa I met anand for office matters. Y will I meet him personally ?? I don't have any work with him..
swara - ha ok then y r u behaving like this ??
Bp - ahh....wo.... I just want ur attention......
bp smiles playfully.....
swara gets suspicious but as he is fine now she leaves the matter.
swara beats him - acha...so u were showing ur acting skills ha ??now I will show my fighting skills.....
mohit laughs hard..
bp - I should make u an actor instead of doctor...what an acting ha ?? And u mohit and sharmishta...u both joined hands with her ....
sumi - sorry bhayya but this is the first time my shona asked something from me. So I did it.
mohit - sorry badepapa..
bp - it's ok...
they all smile.....

Swara goes to MM

Swara finds everyone there except sanskar
she goes to parineetha and asks her about her health. Then she leaves to her room.
Her room is very dark.
swara - itna andhera kyun hai ?? Aur sanskar kaha hai ??(why is it so dark and where is sanskar ??) Papa told that he is in our room.
sanskar comes there and puts the lights on..
swara sees the decoration...the room is filled with rose petals of all colors. there are dim lights and scented candles all over the room.
She is very happy.....
swara (lovingly) - sanskar.....
sanskar (hitting his chest dramatically) - ahhhhh.....I am dieing to listen my name from ur mouth with so much of love....
swara goes and hugs him.
swara - dramebaaz.....
sanskar - ha but not more than u..
swara - yes u r
sanskar - achaaaa ok now tell me how is the decoration...
Swara - very beautiful...I loved it.....
sanskar - and what about the person who did the decoration....(he leans to her ears and tells this in a husky voice)
Swara(blushes) - I love him too....
sanskar kisses her forehead.
Swara - sanskar bhuk lagri gai...(sanskar I am hungry)
sanskar - ha then come let's have dinner. He arranged a table in their balcony and they have their dinner.
Swara - what's the need to do all this ?? u were already tired from journey..
sanskar - no I am fine...but I am sure I will be tired by tomorrow morning...(winks at her)
Swara blushes....
sanskar carries her in his arms and places her on the bed. Later they get intimate...

Here priya goes to anand's house..

Firstly anand was shocked to see priya..but then aarav comes..

Aarav goes and hugs priya..
priya and anand both are shocked..

aarav calls her mumma....she is shocked again. Anand gets angry..

aarav - mumma how r u ??
Priya gets shocked as well as happy. She kisses him every where on his face and hugs him.
Priya - I am so happy to hear that from ur mouth..
anand (shouts) - Aarav go to ur room.
aarav gets afraid and goes to his room.
anand - how dare u priya.. mera mana karne ke bawajoot bhi tum aarav se mili...(even after my warning u met aarav)
priya - shut up anand. I am not cheap like u..
anand - then how did he know u ??
Priya - I too was shocked hearing him anand. I too don't know how he knew me....
anand - stop it priya..how many times will u lie....
priya - galti meri hai anand.(mistale is mine anand) I came to talk with u about our future. Not because I want u but because aarav needs a mother and I need my son. By learning the truth I thought that u were changed but no I was wrong. U r still the same. U never trusted me. That day too u believed that sahil and left me without listening to me and today too u are not ready to listen to me...good bye Mr.Anand Gadodia...
Saying this priya leaves from there.

Anand was numb hearing her.
Anand (to himself) - she came to me..even after what I have done to her...I thought she would never come back to me but she came...but I had hurt her again. I let her go again.....
Anand gets tears but he controls.
he goes to aarav...
anand - aarav beta how do u know her ??
Aarav (scared) - vatsal...swara mumma showed her photo to me and asked me to hug her when ever I see her and she also told to call mumma...
anand feels guilty for hurting priya again..
her words goes on echoing in his ears..
"that day u believed sahil and left me without listening to me and today too u r not ready to listen to me"
anand makes aarav sleep and he goes to his room..and keeps on thinking about priya and dozes off..

Precap - anand comes to hospital to talk to priya and tries to convince her. Here sanskar gets to know that uttara loves mohit.